Click Here!

Sick Notes

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

So that's why the teachers got suspicious on the few times I forged a sick note... Damn. laugh.gif

18. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the marines.

Shame I didn't know that was a valid reason for missing school when my friends were in the military. tongue.gif

14. Please excuse jimmy for being.It was his father's fault.

This is definately my favorite. Got to love it. This is why you call in for an excuse. whether it is fake or not.

Did anyone else think of that new show with Jeff Foxworthy?

ARE YOU SMARTER THEN A 5TH GRADER?

Funny yet sad biggrin.gif

I was sick quite a bit when I was a kid and because I couldn't read/write, the teachers just took one glance at my mom's cursive writing and let me sit down XD

And yes, my mother DID teach me how to read and write because I went through grade 1-2 without being able too, and when she found out, ohhh man... there was hell to pay whip.gif

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
That is both hysterical and sad. I especially love the one where the girl won't be in school because they're attending her funeral. Heh. But Pix...how is this an insult to Texans, since the notes were written to TENNESSEE schools? Just wondering.

Yeah, I'm stupid, don't mind me. I think I've made Texas the dumb state in my mind due to Bush.

-smacks self-

You know - I have to admit that those notes sound a lot like some of the ones we used to have posted on the bulletin board in high school. (And I went to high school in Texas BTW). The only difference was the fact that those were written by the students.

I guess inbreeding has its consequences...

wacko.gif

yeah. I wanna download them, correct the grammar and use em against someone for blackmailing purposes. Reminds me of the time I typed out this invoice for a customer. Our technician had gone out to trouble-shoot a furnace with the regional manager, who was visiting at the time, and whose name was Dick. (I'm sure you know what's coming)

Well, a couple weeks later, in comes the couple to pay their bill, and the Mrs. reads the invoice out loud to me. To my horror, she comes to the part where the technician is testing the furnace "with Dick" and it sounds so terrible I think my face must have turned as red as a brick wall. It pays to read your rough copy out loud before sending it out....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.