Click Here!

MIDTERMS!

ZombieDuke

My professors voted 19/20 for a strike, they have a mediator and hopefully that works but I'm thinking I may lose a week or two.

Oh god!

I hope you don't lose those two weeks!

DAMN YOU PROFESSORS!!! *shakes fist*

47? That's like kicking someone while they're down.

I got 4 A-'s. Yay for math based courses, they give you all the formulae you'll need to do the paper right on the sheet and through that you can answer every questionj. On the other hand, I still have no idea how I managed the A- in biochemistry I calculated that out to be a 75 or thereabouts before I handed it in and got an 84... He must have scaled the entire class. Hooray for bell curves.

I don't have to deal with mid-term exams. I just got a bunch of papers and the last of them are due next week. On the other hand, I don't get the papers back until after I finish writing my final exam for the course. Makes some sense because my finals are in mid-April, but the tension can kill because no one's ever really sure where they stand when going in. Sure it's only one paper out of 4/5 assignments out of which the lowest grade is discarded, but it's the one that counts for the highest percentage (outside of the final exam), and it's the most recent one.

Do you want me to bake you some nice chocolate-chip cookies ZD? They might make you feel better.

47? That's like kicking someone while they're down.

You know what's really funny? I started writing the correct answer and then scribbled it out. The answer I gave would have given me 3 points thus I would have ended up with a mark of 50%. Which I think is a D-. I would have been happy with a D-. Like, very, VERY happy with a D-. a D- would have made my day.

I got 4 A-'s. Yay for math based courses, they give you all the formulae you'll need to do the paper right on the sheet and through that you can answer every questionj. On the other hand, I still have no idea how I managed the A- in biochemistry I calculated that out to be a 75 or thereabouts before I handed it in and got an 84... He must have scaled the entire class. Hooray for bell curves.

As for the math, well, there is a reason I'm aiming for a liberal-arts degree... ph34r.gif

I don't have to deal with mid-term exams. I just got a bunch of papers and the last of them are due next week. On the other hand, I don't get the papers back until after I finish writing my final exam for the course. Makes some sense because my finals are in mid-April, but the tension can kill because no one's ever really sure where they stand when going in. Sure it's only one paper out of 4/5 assignments out of which the lowest grade is discarded, but it's the one that counts for the highest percentage (outside of the final exam), and it's the most recent one.

You're lucky! I would rather to a research paper then another damn midterm like the one I had (which will be the same style of paper for my final. WAAAAAAH!!!).

Do you want me to bake you some nice chocolate-chip cookies ZD? They might make you feel better.

Chocolate chip cookies would be wonderful EveKnight75. crying.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.