Click Here!

Study: Male Sweat Turns Women On

EveKnight75

Study: Male Sweat Turns Women On

According to recent studies, when men sweat they emit a specific chemical that arouses women. Or at least it makes them feel better. Of course, the scientists have no idea how it affects homosexuals of either gender because they chose to only test heterosexuals.

I'm just a little (OK, very) shocked that it took scientists this long to figure out that humans emit sex pheromones.

You'd think it'd be kinda obvious that we emit pheromones. Nearly every animal in existence does - why wouldn't that law of nature apply to us as well? Isn't that one of the reasons we created the concept of perfume/cologne in the first place?

On the other hand, I can't say that the smell of sweat turns me on. I tolerate it well, and sometimes there's an attractive reason behind the sweat (came from the gym, works really hard). Still, the smell of male sweat doesn't make me react pleasantly (and I can say this safely because my sense of smell is much sharper than my vision).

I dunno - the whole study makes me skeptical for some reason.

Sometimes I stick my nose in his armpit just to explore the sensation....however, even at that close of a range, I can hardly smell him. He never uses deoderant either. His body smell is very minimal. He never uses strong perfumes or soap. (When he showers, he just stands under the stream of water.) He's a very clean individual. He heaves around water heaters and furnaces every now and then as well. It's not like he's got a desk job. He can't stand office work.

i think its what you eat. If you eat a lot of carbs, you're bound to feed more bacteria. If you undereat, your body odor is low. But I think what they were refering to was a certain chemical found in sweat, (also in the saliva and urine). Some guys smell spicy to me, and sometimes I can smell that underneath any other smell they might be emitting. Except if they-ve beeen working on some sort of machinery with refined petroleum.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gaara

Okay I've been around a lot of guys. (I'm not a slut, trust me) And I find it VERY hard to believe that male sweat male sweat is suppose to arouse women. It just plain stinks. *Shudders*.