Click Here!

Want to post a new story

I have a question. Where do you publish a story that includes a crossover of an original story and tv show characters from a different Genre? You see, I'm writing an original, but using characters from a TV show. The story has nothing to do with the TV show at all. Just using first names and character descriptions. Do I put it in the Crossover section? Original? Or TV Series? And how would I write the disclaimer?

I'm writing a story on a teenager's crush on her high school teacher. I'm add in the names and descriptions of characters from LEXX. Xev and Kai as her parents, May as the school's head cheerleader, President Priest as the Principle, Prince as the History teacher and Bunny as his wife. Of course, there will be five added original characters.

Thanks to those who help me :)

I think you'd have to put it under the TV domain in the Lexx section, and just confirm it is in an Alternate Universe/Reality for the characters at the start (or even in the story summary), as well as the usual not owning Lexx disclaimer (you can then always have your own dislaimer about the new setting and everything AU being your creation, hands off etc).

All of the Harry Potter stories where Harry is a non magical Private Eye, who knows the stunning blond leaning on his desk is trouble still go in the HP domain, but there's a full AU section there for the sheer volume.

Lexx was a heck of a show...