Click Here!

Looking for a fic

Guest getayaoilover

Guest getayaoilover

Alright I need help. I'm looking for a fic that has been completed, It starts off with naruto asking sakura out and once again getting rejected but this time she really tells him off and hurts his feelings. Sasuke having seen this decides to finally tell sakura off and she realizes that she has been mean to naruto so the next time he asks her out she says yes. They begin to date and sasuke get jealous, after a party where naruto is drunk they have sex with each other and that is the start of their affair. Naruto is going through his hokage training and now everyone in the village are seeing naruto in a completely different light especially the girls. Sakura gets jealous and she tells naruto that she is pregnant so that he would propose to her. I know that in the end there is a fight between sakura and sasuke because she finds out about them and they come to an agreement that they will share naruto. Sakura will be his wife and sasuke will be his personal anbu bodyguard that lives with them since naruto did become hokage.

Alright I need help. I'm looking for a fic that has been completed, It starts off with naruto asking sakura out and once again getting rejected but this time she really tells him off and hurts his feelings. Sasuke having seen this decides to finally tell sakura off and she realizes that she has been mean to naruto so the next time he asks her out she says yes. They begin to date and sasuke get jealous, after a party where naruto is drunk they have sex with each other and that is the start of their affair. Naruto is going through his hokage training and now everyone in the village are seeing naruto in a completely different light especially the girls. Sakura gets jealous and she tells naruto that she is pregnant so that he would propose to her. I know that in the end there is a fight between sakura and sasuke because she finds out about them and they come to an agreement that they will share naruto. Sakura will be his wife and sasuke will be his personal anbu bodyguard that lives with them since naruto did become hokage.

I'm pretty sure I found it, it's called Last Chance by Sakuyalove. Link is here. There is also a sequel called Second Chance, which is here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.