Click Here!

ItaSasu fic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Several years ago, I read an amazing AU fic ItaSasu fic on this site, but have not been able to find it since. Any help in locating it would be appreciated.

From what I remember, the Uchiha clan is killed in the story, though the brothers of course survive. Itachi disappears and Sasuke is left to handle the aftermath, though I think he suffered some memory loss based on what I remember of the story. The main premise is that years after the massacre, Sasuke meets Itachi--who he doesn't recognize or doesn't remember as his brother, though Itachi is well aware of who he is. Sasuke gets a job at Itachi's company for some reason and the two start to build a relationship. Itachi witholds what he knows about the massacre/their being related from Sasuke until close to the end of the story.

Specific scenes I remember:

1. Itachi or Sasuke is trying to set up a business deal with Hidan, and Sasuke flirts with him to make it happen, which pisses Itachi off.

2. Itachi does not tell Sasuke they're brothers until after they've had sex.

3. At one point, Sasuke goes through a file containing details of the Uchiha massacre. It may or may not have been given to him by Itachi in exchange for sex.

Not sure if any of these details help, but hopefully someone recognizes the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.