Click Here!

High school fic

Guest queenisis

Guest queenisis

I"m looking for a great high school fic, the ones I've read was years ago and the authors deleted the stories or accounts. If you have read any stories that had kept you on the edge of your seat please let me know. :)

Guest Lisa

Well, this story was pretty recent, written by one of the best: dextrousleftie. It's a high school fic called New Kid in Town. It's excellent, like all her stories.

Also, Mizzlizdiz, or Mizlizdizz, anyway, she wrote awesome high school fics, but unfortunately she stopped updating a year ago and only one story was completed.

There are stories on other sites I could tell you about if you wanted to email me. LisaT25@msn.com

Guest queenisis

Well, this story was pretty recent, written by one of the best: dextrousleftie. It's a high school fic called New Kid in Town. It's excellent, like all her stories.

Also, Mizzlizdiz, or Mizlizdizz, anyway, she wrote awesome high school fics, but unfortunately she stopped updating a year ago and only one story was completed.

There are stories on other sites I could tell you about if you wanted to email me. LisaT25@msn.com

Thank you :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.