Click Here!

SSHP abused Harry saved by Snape

draechaeli

I'm looking or this fic I once read. It involved Harry being very abused, or sold as a whore when he was younger and Snape saving him. I just remember at one point Harry and Snape have some of the Slytherins (possibly Gryffindor's as well) over to Snape's quarters and there is dancing. Harry is only wearing green silk pyjama bottoms, and he has his nipples pierced (or something similar). One of those Harry doesn't attend Hogwarts as a normal student fics.

There is a possibility that I am confusing two stories together and it might have a diferent premise (Like Harry wanting to be Severus' sub or something) I'm mostly looking for a fic inwhich Harry is dancing (for fun with friends) topless and he happens to have his nipples pierced. Thanks for the help!

i think you have two stories mixed up. The one, with the pierced nipples, sounds like For Services Rendered. The other, i'm not sure about

i think you have two stories mixed up. The one, with the pierced nipples, sounds like For Services Rendered. The other, i'm not sure about

Soche funny thing is I had decided to reread For Services Rendered about a week ago and stopped at chap ten and started reading new thing it must have gotten stuck in my head. I wish their had been dancing though. Thank you for your help. By the way I like your Inu-Youkai

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.