Click Here!

Ninja Turtles

Guest Amanda

Guest Amanda

Hey everyone, I really hope you can help me. I've been looking for this fic for a while now but I can't find it.

The basics of the story is that Master Splinter dies of an illness that Donatello can't cure, though he finds a cure days after Splinter dies *sob*. Raph gets drunk and blames Donny for Splinter's death so Don runs away and ends up on a ship to Iceland. Years pass, during which Raph also dies *sob*, and we find Donatello living on a farm in Iceland with his adopted daughter. His daughter is going on a trip to NYC with her class and Murphy decides that she should get involved in an attemped mugging. The daughter fights off the muggers, but Leo sees her do it and reconizes her style as Master Splinters style. Te ddaughter goes back to the lair and meet Mikey. She tells the turtles that she is donny's daughter and shows them pictures of him to prove it. The story then continues with Mikey, Leo, April, and Casey going to Iceland to find Donny. won't say the rest because i don't want to spoil it.

The story is really good (way better then what i described) i hope that someone has this story or knows where it disappeared to. It was complete, but i can't remember if it had been marked as complete by the author. I've looked at all the sites that i read form and can't fine it anywhere and this is my last shot. Thankyou!

Amanda

• 6 months later...

Hey, it's me again. Just so noone is searching in vain, i found out what happened to the story i was looking for. Turns out the Author pulled the story because they wanted to break out into writing in the professional world and most publishers won't touch you if the know that you's been using copiwrited material without permission (which is basically fanfiction in a nutshell). So, glad to know what happened, but sad that the story is gone.

Amanda

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.