Are you a Virgin?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Virgin?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Not to myself.
    • I'm a proud member of Club V, damnit!

Guest Serenanna
What could possibly traumatize a tentacle monster?

It's a tie, being stuck in Superjizz's the Lost Elves (where the monster would be raped by hermaphroditic amazons) or being in Celebrian (where the monster would be raped by a mountain full of orcs and an elf woman with a lavender-colored pussy). sick.gif

Sere, who's read one badfic too many

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I didn't lose my virginity... exactly...

Let's just say it ran away screaming bloody murder when it saw what I intended to do wink.gif

In case you couldn't tell, that's a hell no. And I would never go back to the dark times.

Yep, complete and utter virgin here. Never even went down on someone, never got a blowjob. Never even kissed someone. Never dated.

So, yeah, virgin.

Well, I was debating whether to say anything but since several people have (and I applaud them for doing so) stepped up and been honest I'll do the same:

I am a virgin (although any ladies listening in the UK feel free to try and change that wink.gif ).

I've always been pretty good with the ladies; I've been on dates and have kissed a girl, but haven't been able to hold down a decent relationship after breaking up with my first love several long years ago. After leaving school and coming to University, interesting females have been few and far between (and very hard to keep track of because of constantly changing timetables)... one of my biggest regrets is I didn't maximise my chances back in school when I had the chance.

But that's enough of my sob-story. Long-story short, I voted 'yes'.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.