Click Here!

sesshoumaru yaoi

Guest star101

Guest star101

Sesshomaru mates with Kagome's friend Seiya. They live with each other back and forth. Sesshomaru can pass through the well. There's a scene at a lake where the bat demon tribe kidnaps seiya and hold him hostage. He is wounded and is unable to walk by himself more than a few steps.

His father is a political man and his step mom is pregnant.

I would really like to find this story. Please help me.

Heart Healed Over By Automail Arm??? I think this may be what you're looking for :D I found it in my personal archive. Sesshoumaru initially saves him from a river bank and their relationship develops later

“Psst, Rin come here.” the young man whispered to the little girl walking a few steps in front of him.

The fourteen year old turned around and ran to the person and asked “ What is it, Papa?”

Kneeling down and whispering into her ear she giggles and takes the object from his hand and turns towards Jakken and Sesshomaru. Aiming carefully so as not to hit Lord Sesshomaru, she hurls the object and the two watches as it flies through the air and splatters all across Jakken’s head and back, forcing the toad to turn and shout “All right, which of you disgusting ningen brats did that? I want answers!”

But as he yelled, Sesshomaru turned with the smallest of smirks to his face and said “Leave them be Jakken. I found it rather amusing, but what won’t be amusing is your head on the wall for insulting my mate.” And before he turned and winked at the young man and letting out a silent and strong pulse that said, ‘You will answer to me later.’

The young man blushed deeply and looked down at the young girl and said. “You’re getting better little one.”

And can’t help but swell with pride as she says to him. “It’s all thanks to you papa.”

He chuckles at the girls words and thinks to himself, ‘Jeez a year after I fall through the well and I already have an adoptive daughter. Oh, well I can’t complain.’ And looks to his adopted daughter and say. “If you get tired, I’ll tell your father to stop and let you get on Ah-Un.”

Edited by Ezriee

Guest star101

Heart Healed Over By Automail Arm??? I think this may be what you're looking for :D I found it in my personal archive. Sesshoumaru initially saves him from a river bank and their relationship develops later

Hello. Thank you so much for your help. I can't find the story or the author. Do you have the location where it's posted?

Its on Mediaminer...and its not the easiest to find stories on that site. author is FullMetalArm all one word. If you have a hard time finding it on the site, type this into google

+Heart Healed Over FullMetalArm

It should be the first one that pops up

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.