Click Here!

Two Fics on Human/Animal Hybrid Pets

Guest Anon

Guest Anon

Hey I'm looking for two fics on, I believe, FF.net. Both are about human animal hybrids. In one Naruto is part cat, I think, and when he starts acting weird Iruka his owner takes him to the vet. He ends up being in heat and eventually mating with Kakashi's pet which is Sasuke. I can't really remember much besides that sorry. In the other Naruto owns a kitty Iruka and for some reason they go to Tsunade and Jiraiya's farm where Iruka ends up with a doggy Kakashi. Later Naruto finds out Kakashi has a puppy and he ends up bringing both of them home with him and Iruka. Again, sorry that's all I remember. If you know the name or author of either or have a link I'd appreciate the help. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Hey I'm looking for two fics on, I believe, FF.net. Both are about human animal hybrids. In one Naruto is part cat, I think, and when he starts acting weird Iruka his owner takes him to the vet. He ends up being in heat and eventually mating with Kakashi's pet which is Sasuke. I can't really remember much besides that sorry. In the other Naruto owns a kitty Iruka and for some reason they go to Tsunade and Jiraiya's farm where Iruka ends up with a doggy Kakashi. Later Naruto finds out Kakashi has a puppy and he ends up bringing both of them home with him and Iruka. Again, sorry that's all I remember. If you know the name or author of either or have a link I'd appreciate the help. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

One of them is Cat's Tales, by o-banana.

Guest Anon

Thanks for the link cause this fic looks interesting but it isn't the one I'm looking for. In the one I wanted Sauke is owned kakashi and Iruka only owns Naruto. but again thanks for trying.

Thanks for the link cause this fic looks interesting but it isn't the one I'm looking for. In the one I wanted Sauke is owned kakashi and Iruka only owns Naruto. but again thanks for trying.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. Who knew there were so many hybrid fics out there?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.