Click Here!

The Infestation is now out of hand

Calanthee

Dear Aff Folks,

I feel I need to warn you all of this great and terrible infestions, just because of that last final movie is about to come out, beware there's a massive Potter'rite invasion at AFF. The horny little author beasts are coming out of woodwork in droves... if we're not carefully there will be a great big "P" put at the end of AFF+P and next they will be taking over our beloved anime and inserting themselves into the Black Butler and basic original erotica. Truth be told no one group is more filthy than Potter'rite authors... they continually have good guys sleeping with bad guys in there Potter stories consisting of a selection that rabid "BDSM" or worse and its just so shocking... it makes me want to run screaming and to Sunday School, only of course after I finish reading the latest Potter-rite fan tail. Poor Harry they abuse him terribly, its a wonder his poor little thingy doesn't fall from over activity and the ever horny magick though I suppose it does give new meaning to magick wand?

Yet a part me will truly miss the Potter tails, but surely I feel the ever constant horny Potter'rite writer fan base will keep writing and never let us forget him, even for bad or worse'er!

Calanthee the Gslinger from both hips :dualpistols:

Guys if you insulted by this your not reading it "writ" :2tubs: :2tubs: :wavey:

Edited by Calanthee

Little thingy? You mean you've seen some where it isn't a lot larger than 'average size'? *insert shock and horror here*

:rofl:

Potter'ites will never let him be forgotten (says me that has a Harry/OMC 'fan fic' that probably could have easily been an Original)

Though its rather interesting in seeing what situation Harry has gotten himself into with Malfoy/Lucius/Snape/Voldemort *risen from the dead for the 3rd or 4th time*/the Werewolves

I was hoping the author would continued to write Potter books, until he completely grew up...just so adept Johnny Depp, could play him, as an adult in the movies. Damn I don't think its going to happen! :no: Cal

Edited by Calanthee

Maybe after a while there'll be a Harry Potter Growed Up Mini-series...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.