Click Here!

Dursley's raise Harry as a Whore

draechaeli

I'm looking for a fic that was being updated around the same time as 'Reluctant Slut' was on AFF. It was in the 'Harry Potter AU/AR' threesome or male/male section.

The premise is that Vernon decided that Harry was too costly or something, and raises him as a whore to raise money. The first few chapters is Harry with various OCs that are his clients and he is unhappy. When Harry gets his hogwarts letter there is like an auction for the last customer of the school year. and Fudge (who Vernon doesn't know is a wizard) wins. Then Harry goes to school and is relieved that his whoring days are mostly over. But he ends up being really horny and wanks in a bathroom stall and is caught by Theodore Nott (I think) who demands that Harry be his own personal slave.

The story hadn't updated for a while and then when I couldn't find it to see if there was an update I thought it was moved. I searched in the Harry Potter AU/AR- threesome, Harry Potter AU/AR-male/male section and the Harry Potter- threesome.

Anyone have any idea where this fic went? only 5 or so chapters and if it was removed for plagiarism I wouldn't mind a link to the original. Thanks

Edited by draechaeli

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.