Click Here!

Hm Okay

khaymanblue

can anyone tell me what happened to/help me find an original story named Hm Okay by Anja Artillery, last time I checked it (been a while) there were 25 chapters already out but now I can't find neither the story or the authors page.

thanks

Edited by khaymanblue

Guest Lisa

I think she took down her account on AFF and posted the story somewhere else. Fictionpress maybe, I don't really remember. I know it was an awesome story and then she just stopped updating it. She also had another story up that she never completed.

Sorry I couldn't be much help....

As users cannot self delete here, she either was underage at the time, or requested a deletion from staff. As I'm finding no record, it's hard to say which it was, and would've happened at some point before the current mod staff was taking care of the archive.

I think she took down her account on AFF and posted the story somewhere else. Fictionpress maybe, I don't really remember. I know it was an awesome story and then she just stopped updating it. She also had another story up that she never completed.

Sorry I couldn't be much help....

As users cannot self delete here, she either was underage at the time, or requested a deletion from staff. As I'm finding no record, it's hard to say which it was, and would've happened at some point before the current mod staff was taking care of the archive.

well that's a shame, I was loving the story. thanks for the replies

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.