Click Here!

Looking for a m/m story..

Guest Mushi

Guest Mushi

Okay so I read this story not too long ago but I can't find it now unfortunately :( So I need some help! Can't remember the story title or the characters names but I remember the plot.

It was about this kid whose best friend had been kidnapped years ago but had just been found because his abductor grew tired of him (he was getting too old) The main character and him had been very close when they were young, eventually they kissed and it was obvious they would have become bf and bf eventually if he hadn't been kidnapped. Anyways the main character has some kind of dark background as well (suspected his father molested him) and after his friend got kidnapped he started to sleep around with older men, for favors and just for fun as well.

In one scene he lets the principal fuck him to let his friend start school.

In one of the last chapters I read they went to prom together and had fun, but when he comes back his mother tells him that his father has been released from prison.

This was a really good story and I've been searching for it frantically so any help would be appreciated.

Guest Lisa

This story is one of the best stories on here. It's by Cora Demby (I believe that's her last name) and it's called, I think, "Something in the Eyes", or "Something About his Eyes", shit I don't remember. But just put her name in the search and you'll see it. She's about due for an update; it's been about a month or more since she updated.

Sam Kenton (I think that's his last name) was the boy who was kidnapped when he was eleven. K (I can't believe I went blank with his b/f's name! lol It begins with a "K" and it's not a common name. Shoot, I'm gonna look it up for you; not remembering his name is driving me nuts! lol

Guest Lisa

"It Starts with the Eyes" is the name and Kelan is the other main character in the story. It was last updated March 8th, so yeah, she's due for an update! lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.