Click Here!

Oh, shucks.

Keith Inc.

I was keeping a list of everyone i whipped a Magic Marker on, all in fun, so i could eventually send Nametags for them to reset the MM attack.

But i seem to have used the paper to note a plot bunny that seemed to have a lot of potential, but died horribly when i tried to write it and in frustration i crumpled it, flattened it, fed it through the shredder, took the bag out back and burned the pile of paper strips and scared the neighbor who came over to put the fire out with a garden hose, but the spigot was frozen solid so he ended up rupturing his water line and as i was partially at fault (for the fire, not for his inability to handle temperature-based physics) i helped mop out his basement while the plumber made comments about people who were about as smart as a bag of hammers and ugly as a can of crushed assholes which made me wonder where the hell he came from because Massachusetts natives aren't quite like southerners, with the ready-for-use imagery of a quick, brutal simile, which gave me the story idea of a guy from the south, traveling around doing 'good deeds' with pithy similes and chewing tobacco, a sort of a Redneck Touched By An Angel and i started to write it and my son asked what i was doing and i asked what the hell he was doing home and it turns out that it's mid-terms at high school so he got the day off so he could look over my shoulder and cry, with delight, 'Redneck Touched By An Angel? You're doing a My Name Is Earl Fanfic?' to which i said 'no, this is a completely new work of fiction that wholly christ it is, isn't it? Get the hell out of here,' so to make a long story short, i lost the list.

Now i can't send tags to people i messed with for them to fix their tags. At least, not automatically.

If anyone has been horribly oppressed by the new title i gave them, let me know in this thread, or send me a message, and i'll gladly post you a nametag to fix y'self with.

And, of course, i have no list, so no way of knowing if i did or didn't mess with your tag, and i was doing a few of them about 1 in the morning so i can't even say 'THAT doesn't sound like something i'd write?' because even as i was typing them i had that thought but it was, at the time, too funny to pause. So, i suppose, i could just say 'I'll give a nametag to anyone that asks,' but where's the fun in that?

Very magnanimous of you, Keith.

I'd like to remind everyone that anyone with over 200 posts can change their Member Title at any time (without the need for a Nametag) by going into their Control Panel and editing their Profile information.

I cannot tell a lie....it certainly LOOKS like something i'd do...

Boy, i don't remember doing that, but again, it seems terribly, terribly in character. Wanna tag?

Have you thought about re-selling the name tags back to the IBStore? Each item in your inventory has a re-sell link next to it. You'll lose some points overall because the re-sell price is lower than the buying price, but it is the most effective way to get rid of the name tags.

If you still want to give them out (you're a charitable guy), then go ahead.

FREE NAME TAGS! GET YOUR FREE NAME TAGS HERE! IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 200 POSTS TO YOUR NAME, THEY'RE A REAL STEAL!

There. How's that for advertising?

Well, yeah, and if you hit 'reload' while it's in the middle of selling the item back, it'll keep doing that action over and over and over until you're out.

But, i have over 30 million points, not in a real hurry to convert inventory to NPs.

If i can help another person have fun, though...much more entertaining.

...and ugly as a can of crushed assholes which made me wonder where the hell he came from because Massachusetts natives aren't quite like southerners, with the ready-for-use imagery of a quick, brutal simile, which gave me the story idea of a guy from the south, traveling around doing 'good deeds' with pithy similes and chewing tobacco, a sort of a Redneck Touched By An Angel...

ohmyfuckingod, Keith, you are a poet, where the hell do you find thisshit? My eyes are looking at this sentence over and over again like its food.

er...how LONG was that sentence? It's got more words in it than a one-minute Robin Williams standup routine. I stand in awed silence.

where the hell do you find thisshit?
Find? That is, with the exception of the cliches, my own work, thank you every much.

did i mention it was brilliant shit?

btw, I'm not sure I understand my tag, but I love EveKnight's I admit I snicker a little every time I read it. It is SO her, and I love it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.