Click Here!

The Dead Celebrity Soulmate Game

NightScribe

Over on Biography Channel website they've got a little quiz to find potential "love matches" for you from deceased famous people. I tried it and it's a hoot. The three people it suggested to me were:

Leonardo DaVinci (genius artist/inventor)

Rudolph Valentino (allegedly the world's greatest lover) and last, but not least:

Edgar Allan Poe (tormented but totally awesome author)

Co-worker of mine said "yeah, I can totally see you with Poe." Give it a try and post your results here if you want to share. laugh.gif

Does this reveal a trend among the AFFers, or is the test inclined to give us similar results? laugh.gif I can just about see it... "Another directed here from that site? What the Hell, they're all alike anyway, let's toss them a writer, some intriguing, dashing figure and, hmm, some other artsy, creative type. That should keep them happy."

The men suggested to me were

Leonardo DaVinci

Rudolph Valentino

Edgar Allan Poe

Whereas the women were

Frida Kahlo

Agatha Christie

Mata Hari

Guest Madapple

I got:

E. A. Poe

Leo da Vinci

Vincent Van Gogh (I'll not be opening any small bloody packages any time soon.

None of mine are particularly dashing. I've decided I definitely don't want to go to the airport and watch planes take off with Leonardo DaVinci. I think I'd take him to a Karaoke bar, give him a massive amount of drambuie and make him sing Aerosmith songs, like "Janie's got a Gun."

Yes, that's it, the perfect date.

If I were a lesbian:

Princess Grace of Monaco

Lucretia Borgia

Agatha Christie

I think we all pretty much think alike, but mine kind of surprised me.

John F Kennedy - sure I thought he was handsome and he was assisinated on my Mother's 13th birthday, but I'm not too into adulturers

Vincent Van Gogh - Loved his paintings, and I'm all for a little angst, but come on? Self mutilation?

Rudolph Valentino - He was my grandmother's favorite. Maybe Mom's right and I'm channeling her without realizing it.

And of course I have just rotten luck with the ladies (although I admire two of them - I think I might be a little out in left field.

Cleopatra

Lucrezia Borgia

Mata Hari

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.