Click Here!

sasunaru with kids

Guest luakira

Guest luakira

Ok, so i've been looking for this story for MONTHS! i have no clue what the name is or who the author is but what is do remember about is that it is a SasuNaru fic. In the story Naruto leaves the village with Sasuke and while Sasuke goes to kill Itachi he leaves Naruto pregnant at anotehr village. Naruto has twins and stays in the village. While travelling, Sasuke comes back occasionally bringing gifts for his kids and staying the night with Naruto. When Sasuke does finally come back there is a boy in the village that has taken a liking to Naruto and wants Naruto for himself. I believe this guy's name is Rei if i remember correctly. I also remember later down the road Rei kidnapps a newly pregnant Naruto and almost rapes him before Sasuke and Kakashi come and save him. That's all i remember, if someone could tell me the name of this story or tell me if it's been deleted that would be great.

The author in question was removed from this site first for being under age. As you all know, you must be 18 to access the site. The second time she was removed, it was for unauthorized advertising after she REFUSED to remove the unauthorized ad. We clearly do not allow either.

Further, any more posts linking to this author's site and searches will be deleted.

Guest Luakira

I see, well that is highly disappointing; I was really looking forward to reading this again, I guess luck just wasn't on my side. Thank you for informing me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.