Click Here!

SasuNaru fic

Guest reilen

Guest reilen

Hi I'm looking for a story I read a while back. If I remember correctly Naruto is a prince in this story. His parents go on vacation and let him have a sleep over w/ his friends (Minato tells Naruto no sex while their gone). Sasuke is invited as a friend of Neji's but is sent to meet Naruto so they can get to know each other before they get married (Naruto doesn't know). Sasuke and Naruto hit it off and sleep together, Sakura gets mad because she knows the truth about why Sasuke is there. Once Naruto's parents get back he later finds out the truth about Sasuke gets mad and runs away from him. Itachi finds Naruto and convinces him to talk to Sasuke; they eventually get married. If anyone can help find this fic I would be very grateful. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm looking for a story I read a while back. If I remember correctly Naruto is a prince in this story. His parents go on vacation and let him have a sleep over w/ his friends (Minato tells Naruto no sex while their gone). Sasuke is invited as a friend of Neji's but is sent to meet Naruto so they can get to know each other before they get married (Naruto doesn't know). Sasuke and Naruto hit it off and sleep together, Sakura gets mad because she knows the truth about why Sasuke is there. Once Naruto's parents get back he later finds out the truth about Sasuke gets mad and runs away from him. Itachi finds Naruto and convinces him to talk to Sasuke; they eventually get married. If anyone can help find this fic I would be very grateful. Thanks

Hey, you are in luck, I remembered the story because the author used to be my beta! The story you are looking for is Summer Love by UchihaAkimoto. The ff.net link is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5597029/1/Summer_Love

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.