Click Here!

Angry surgeon hacks off patient's privates

Guest echtrae

Isn't that usually the part where we as humans tell our boss we're too fucked at the moment to operate?

Honestly, lack of judgement? That man is never going to be the same! He is forever scared because of this asshole's "temporary lack of judgement" Oh lord...I feel for the patient, for he and his family.

Umm... yea, if I lost My tempter and tried to do that to someone I'd go to jail. Why is he not in jail? I don't think they'd just suspend My drivers license, even if I was a professional driver, if I ran someone down on the street during a temper tantrum.

Grabbing a scalpel, he sliced off the penis in front of shocked nursing staff, and then placed it on the operating table where he chopped it into small pieces before storming out of the operating theatre at Bucharest hospital.

blink.gif Someone completely lost their marbles. ...chopped it into small pieces..! Ye gods. Jail. Immidiately. Can't believe he isn't there already.

Guest echtrae

Bad for him. Bad for his SO. Bad all the way around. The only one who came out of this unscathed was the doctor. Lucky for the doctor they aren't one of those "eye for an eye" countries, or in this case "penis for a penis".

Bad for him. Bad for his SO. Bad all the way around. The only one who came out of this unscathed was the doctor. Lucky for the doctor they aren't one of those "eye for an eye" countries, or in this case "penis for a penis".

Lucky for the doctor, he doesn't live in a country with stricter medical/legal codes! blink.gif But I can't even imagine what kind of "stress" would drive a person to do something like this! I just hope while his medical license is suspended that he has to go through some kind of psychological examination! wacko.gif