Click Here!

The latest posh trend: cruelty to animals

quamp

Story here

NEW YORK, Jan 9 (Reuters Life!) - Home renovators looking to bring life to the smallest room in their home now have the chance -- with a toilet that doubles as an aquarium.

Of course, every time you flush it, it can really stress out the fish.

"We wanted to develop a product that had a dual purpose - to serve as a proper, fully functional toilet and also as a source of entertainment and conversation," said Devon Niccole, marketing director of California-based designer AquaOne Technologies Inc. which has just started to selling the tank.

Would you want some fish staring at your bottom? I wouldn't.

"Some people think we're nuts but other just love it and parents are using it to help their children with potty training. One thing you can guarantee is that people will be talking about it after seeing it in your home," said Niccole.

Proof positive some people have too much money again... rolleyes.gif

I saw this article a few days ago. I had the EXACT same reaction quamp. I was like, "What the fuck? Isn't that bad for the fish?"

I mean, think about this, what if someone who's either drunk or pretty chubbeh decides to sit to err, take care of business? Do they understand how much that tank would shake? It could kill the fish.

I swear, some people would do ANYTHING for a buck.

Cool! I love fish. I want one! biggrin.gif I'm sure the kids would love it too.

He said the company, which specializes in water conservation equipment for home appliance, had worked with a marine biologist to design a tank that ensured the fish were not harmed when the toilet was flushed.

*runs and hides*

Guest Big Samurai

Great. The last thing I need is to be reincarnated as a fish while some upper-class douche and his buddies take turns shitting on my home. I have to put up with enough assholes in this life.