Click Here!

My story is missing. Please explain why.

Guest Kyle

Ok. I don't understand what happened to my story. It's title was True Love At Its Finest, it had 21 chapters and a little less then 3000 views. I checked it this morning this morning but when I get home to update it, it's gone. I have no idea why and the disclaimer is like it's suppose to be; saying not making money and that I don't own any characters, which is what it said. Kinda upset that it's gone. If someone will please explain what happened to it or anything, I would greatly appreciaite it. Thanks.

-Sincerly,

Kyle

In order to help we need to know where the story was located, the domain (such as anime, Harry Potter, Cartoons, etc).

In order to help we need to know where the story was located, the domain (such as anime, Harry Potter, Cartoons, etc).

Hmm it was a Pokemon story under General. I think that would be anime then. Not 100 percent sure. If anime is 'Pokemon' then anime.

Hi, Kyle,

You did correct the problem with your disclaimer, but you did not remove the reviews you left on your own review board. This is considered review board chatting and is not permitted as per our Terms of Service. You can access those reviews via this link: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600051472

Once you've deleted those reviews, please either post here or email us at TOS_team@adult-fanfiction.org with the fandom and name of your story so we can review it. Once it is corrected, we will make it visible again.

I'm going to state VERY LOUDLY here, what is posted so very clearly above this forum. This forum is for technical support. NOT disclaimer issues. This topic is closed.

Any further topics of this nature which are not tech support, as stated above in the forum header, will be deleted, not answered.