Click Here!

Itachi/Sasuke/Naruto pairing

Guest cmonster

Guest cmonster

Fic info: Naruto returns to hidden leaf to find out that akatsuki(?) has won and itachi/sasuke are currently the hokages of the village. They need someone to continue the uchiha bloodline but they are too powerful to attempt with just anyone. They have the baba hokage locked up because she know's the jitsu required to impregnate naruto. They manage to impregnate naruto but sakura tries to kill naruto during one of the checkups but itachi and sasuke find out and kill her..?

I know that I read it on this site but can't seem to find it again. Does it seem familiar to anyone?

Fic info: Naruto returns to hidden leaf to find out that akatsuki(?) has won and itachi/sasuke are currently the hokages of the village. They need someone to continue the uchiha bloodline but they are too powerful to attempt with just anyone. They have the baba hokage locked up because she know's the jitsu required to impregnate naruto. They manage to impregnate naruto but sakura tries to kill naruto during one of the checkups but itachi and sasuke find out and kill her..?

I know that I read it on this site but can't seem to find it again. Does it seem familiar to anyone?

I think this story is: The Return by Dark_Foxy

Here is the link:http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096039&chapter=1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.