Click Here!

The Pink Lacy Knicker Project

Again, hello everyone!

It took me a few months but I’m back and ready to start another fic! This one is actually a light fic in contrast to my other dark fic.

The following pairings for this particular fic is: Lucius Malfoy/Ginny Weasley, Severus Snape/Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood/Remus Lupin.

As always, there will be some very smutty scenes right along with some funny scenes.

I hope I make some of you laugh.

Enjoy and please review!

Love, hugs, and kisses

koolgirl18

Hey everyone! I decided to update this story quickly just to get it moving along enough. Just a note, I will not update this quickly on a daily basis. I have final exams this month and I'm sure studying will take up most of my time. I'm busy as a Resident Assistant and will be doing a lot of move ins and move outs in the dorms and campus housing this month. I'll also be taking summer classes. When I have time to edit and perfect my stories I will update for your viewing pleasure. And trust me, you will want to stick with this story--it will only get funnier as it continues.

Thank you for your support--I really appreciate it!

Until next chapter!

Love, hugs, and kisses

Koolgirl18

• 2 weeks later...

Author Note: Hey everyone. Here's another chapter of my Lacy Knicker Project. Things will begin to heat up shortly I promise!! But until then, you will have to enjoy the rising sexual tension between everyone. Until then!

Strawberry Passion

Review Replies:

Abyss :very promising so far! i'm looking forward to the next chapter :)

Thank you so much!! Yes the story starts off kind of slow at first but it won't be long now before some smut comes in. I hope you stay with the story!

Author Note: Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay. Sunday was a unusually busy day for me. The next chapter should be a very enjoyable read. I know I enjoyed writing it lol

I love Luna and I love Remus so it was the best of both worlds for me.

Please don't hesitate to leave a review. I would love to hear your thoughts. Since I'm still in the middle of writing it maybe you can all give me some ideas on what should happen. And I might occasionally request something from the readers.

Anywho, enjoy!

Strawberry Passion

Author Note:

Hey everyone,

Well, here's another chapter. I hope your enjoying the sexual tension (I know I am). And trust me, this sexual tension will lead somewhere, as will be clear in the next chapter. If you stick around, I promise the build won't be disappointing (hint, hint). Hee hee hee

Anywho, thanks to all the lurkers and vocal reviewers for sticking with me. I promise the pace will pick up very, very soon.

Until then!

Strawberry Passion (AKA Koolgirl18)

Review Replies:

Awesome! A new story! So just finished reading about Remus and Luna, who is one of my favorite characters. I think you really stayed in character with everyone so far and yes, that includes Dumbledore complete with pink lacy knickers on his head while drunk. Very funny as I could just picture that in my head.

Anyhow this is the part that I tell you I love the story and you must drop everything to finish it. Seeing as we all live in real life, I have accepted that you will get maybe a chapter each week or so? In the meantime I will look forward to the next installment.

Thank you so much for the review and the compliment. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep them in character so its good to know that my hard work paid off. I actually will soon be able to drop everything to write more chapters for this story. I'll be done with all of my final exams by the end of the week. That will give me two weeks of hardcore fanfiction writing before I start classes again. Also, be on the lookout for some one shots from me. I've been joining a bunch of fests on Livejournal and as soon as my story are free, I'm going to be posting them here on AFF. Again, thank you so much for the review--it made final exams so much easier to get through!

Author Note:

And the smut begins!!! I subtly told you all that smut would be in the next chapter and it is!

I hope you all like reading it as much as I loved writing it. Enjoy!

Review Replies:

OMG you couldn't imagine my pleasure in recieveing so many reviews this week! Thank you all soooooo much--it completely made my stressful week a lot less stressful!

purpleann:This is *hilarious*. I never thought of Lupin and Luna together, but what you've done so far is great. I loved Snape's line in this last chapter about Dumbledore's "lemon candy-rotted brain." I literally laughed out loud! :) Great job & can't wait to read the rest. I have to say that the idea of Dumbledore getting drunk and setting up his charges like this is totally plausible. :)

Me: Thank you so much! Yes I wasn't much of a Luna/Remus fan at first but the more I thought about it, the more I felt that Luna's hippie like attitude is what Remus needs in order to heal and move on from Tonk's death. And pissed off Snape is always fun to write--especially when he's insulting Dumbledore. Speaking of Dumbledore--he's a little nuts in this story. I was actually surprised to find no stories of Dumbledore thinking to lock people in a house and force them to love each other--I mean, his character practically screams that type of prompt. Thanks again for reviewing--I hope my story can encourage you to write another! ;)

savigar: This is great! I'm enjoying all of your pairings - nice job of setting everything up. Can 't wait to see what happens next!

Me: Thank you for taking the chance and reading my fic! I hope that toward the middle of the summer I can have enough chapters to update more frequently but my beta can only do so much. And since I love her so much and don't want her to leave me, we will simply have to deal with the slow pace of updates. I hope you stick around--it'll only get better with Poker night and the Teletubbies making an appearance in the future.

purefaith91: What a cute story. Hopefully, it will not take straight talking Hermione too much time to let Snape know how she feels. I think that they will be the first ones to get together. Love it so far. p

Me: Thanks much!! I would love to discuss the dynamic of Snape and Hermione's relationship with you but I'm afraid that in doing that right now, I'll end up giving away the surprises in the story. But if it makes you feel better, I hope Hermione tells Snape how she feels about him soon as well ;)

Thanks again for the reviews everyone! And lurkers, I love having you around as well! I give you all hugs and kisses!

Much love!

Strawberry Passion (aka: Koolgirl18)

Edited by Strawberry Passion

Hey everyone,

Welcome to another week of the Knicker Project. Hope you're all enjoying the smut! And as a bonus, I have an extra one shot that I'm going to post. It's something that I wrote about a month ago for the Hermionefest on livejournal.

I have nothing more to say because the story is going to speak for itself ;)

Enjoy!

Strawberry Passion (koolgirl18)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I hope your weeks have gone well.

I'm sorry for being late with updating this chapter. School has been crazy and I've finally found time to upload!

And as a reward for those of you patient enough to wait for me to upload, I will write a one-shot of a pairing of your choice if you leave me a review (If that's not an incentive, i don't know what is lol)

Until Sunday (Yes I am still updating on Sunday)!

Strawberry Passion (Koolgirl18)

Review Replies:

fury_shashka-- You do not know how thrilled I am to see another writer writing a Lucius/Ginny story. I sincerely hope that they are the couple who will receive the most attention in this story!

Me: OMG you are my idol when it comes to the Lucius/Ginny pairing! You have no idea how thrill I am to know that you may be following the story. I wish I could spend all of my time on Lucius and Ginny but the I'm afraid I will have to spend quite a bit of time on the other two pairings . No worries though. You at least get one chapter dedicated to Lucius and Ginny and it's usually very easy for me to write. In the future, I plan on writing a lot more Lucius/Ginny stories. In fact, I'm participating in the Lucius Big Bang festival on livejournal (launching in November) where I will be writing two 20K fanfics with the Lucius/Ginny (and possible Snape) pairings. Thanks so much for the review! I'm thrilled to know you are a follower!

Hey everyone. And just like I promised, here is another update on the story. I think you’ll enjoy this particular chapter—then again, I’m biased. I can’t believe no one took me up writing a pairing for them! I guess no one wants a one shot written for them … well the offer stands for anyone willing to take it up. Until then the next chapter!

Strawberry Passion (aka koolgirl18)

Review Replies:

Thanks so much for the replies everyone. They honestly make my day!

ChaosLady--The plot for this is funny along with the title, which is why I'm reading it. That and I'm a fan of Snape/Hermione. But I don't like the other pairings, so I was very disappointed when you wrote sex scenes for the others and not for them.

Me: Thanks for reading Chaos Lady. Just so you are aware, I am actually a huge Ginny shipper. Hermione and Snape have a HUGE community of fanfiction dedicated to them so I really don’t feel the need to expand on them greatly. And because of how hard it is for me to find Harry Potter fanfiction with Ginny paired with someone other than Harry or other lame characters—I have made it my mission to write stories more centered on Ginny paired with Lucius or Snape rather than stories centered on Hermione with Lucius and Snape. If anything, this story will focus more on Ginny and Lucius then it will on Hermione and Snape. I’m sorry that you were disappointed with the pairings. You could always wait until I finish the story and then jump ahead to the Hermione/Snape sections but until then, you might have to deal with the other pairings. Thanks again for reading!

WilliamSpike-As if they wouldn't shag those three girls. I'd shag those girls - in rotation - until I couldn't stand up.

Me: Hahahahaha that made me laugh out loud (while I was in class—I got the evil glare from my prof lol). Merlin, if I were any of those men I wouldn’t even hesitate to shag those girls! At least Lucius gets it—if Ginny puts out, Lucius is taking! I so love his character! Thanks again for reviewing! I hope you keep following.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Sorry I’m late. I had a paper, a fifteen minute presentation, and a midterm to complete this week. I’m so glad it’s almost over (for now!)

Enjoy the chapter!

Strawberry Passion (aka Koolgirl18)

Review Replies:

Chaos Lady: I'm not saying that I don't like the other pairings at all. I just would have never thought of Luna and Remus together, but it seems to work for you. Remus is such a fuddyduddy that he needs Luna to loosen him up. I would never have thought of Ginny and Lucius together either. He's the ultimate Slytherin and she's the typical Gryffindor girl. Some people could say the same for Severus/Hermione but Severus has a little too much Gryffindor and Ravenclaw in him to be PURE Slytherin. While Hermione has a too much Ravenclaw and a little Slytherin to be pure Gryffindor. Whatever. But if Ginny is a hereto undiscovered financial genius...she might be perfect for Lucius after all. So, I'm not going to complain about the pairings anymore as long as Severus/Hermione get their turn in the limelight. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show!

Hiya Chaos Lady! It’s great to see you reviewing! And yes, I did forget the Snape and Hermione chapter lol When I first saw your review, I was like “What is she talking about? There is a Snape/Hermione smut scene!” and then as I was uploading my chapters, I realized that I missed it completely. And then I thought “No wonder Chaos Lady was a little miffed!” Sorry about that lol

And now I will get into character analysis mode. I love to hear different perspectives on how others see their characters but I’ll tell you what goes through my head when I write my characters.

Remus/Luna: I always saw Remus as a man who was so afraid of his werewolf side shining through that he actually suppresses his anger and any other emotion that may leave others feeling uncomfortable. Luna on the other hand is someone who pretty much lets her emotions rein free. With that type of free reign comes honesty and I think the honesty leaves Remus a little uncomfortable. I think Luna is a partner who will force those suppressed emotions out of Remus and in the end, help make Remus a little healthier emotionally. I actually find this pairing a lot of fun to write!

Lucius/Ginny: Ginny too Gryffindor????? Are you kidding me? From all of the pictures I have in my mind of the Weasley’s home life, Ginny hangs out with Fred and George way too much in order to be a pure Gryffindor. And the fact that she’s so ambitious (in Canon she got on the Quidditch team that she wanted to be on) and sneaky (when she wants to be anyway—again, Fred and George influence) simply makes her a little more Slytherin to me then Gryffindor. Then again, that’s just my opinion lol To me, what brings Lucius and Ginny together is the fact that Ginny doesn’t take shit from anyone. From my understanding of Lucius’ character, he’s so used to his proper life and his dead cold fish wife that Ginny’s passion is like a bit of fresh air. Ginny’s talent for finances simply brings them together even more.

Snape/Hermione: Now, I’m sorry to say that I feel my Snape is a Slytherin through and through (with arguably just a dash of Ravenclaw). He’s an asshole and he doesn’t have much sympathy for people (as you will see later on within the story). Snape rarely feels sorry for his actions and he will very rarely apologize for them. Hermione strikes me as someone who grew up privileged and was suddenly thrust into a world of prejudice and violence. Her way of dealing with something like that was to bury herself into her books and show people her worth. And even though the war is over in this particular story, Hermione’s way of dealing with conflict and rejection is the same (bury herself in books). What Hermione will find with Snape is that she can’t do that any longer when she has a problem with him. She will have to learn how to deal with her problems in a different way (whether it’s in a productive or unproductive way will be expanded upon later in the story).

Wow I’ve rambled on for a long time!

Hope that gives you some insight on what’s going on in my mind when I write this fic. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Thanks again for reviewing!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter up. Not only was school work kicking my ass but my beta is having computer troubles which means that the chapter after this will be waiting for at least another week before I can post it. But on the bright side, you get to see Hermione kick ass this week!

As always, thanks for reading and enjoy!

Review Replies:

Chaoslady: Poor Remus and Luna!

Me: I know right? Remus can be such an asshole when he’s feeling vulnerable. And poor Luna—good thing Nargles are there to help her ;)

Thanks for reviewing and enjoy the next chapter!

Lots of Love

Koolgirl18

• 1 month later...

Hi Lovelies!

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. Here's what's been happening.

First of, my poor beta had computer troubles and couldn't find time to squeeze in betaing the fic. Not only is she having computer trouble but she's working a lot. She's doing the best that she can so I ask that we all be patient with her :D

Also, I'm writing two large fics for the Lucius Big Bang festival on Livejournal. Since I'm free to simply write for the rest of the month, I have decided that I am going to work on Lacy Knickers and my two big fics none stop until school starts.

Once school starts again, I will begin to post more chapters of Lacy Knickers for all of you to enjoy. That way, while the rest of you are going through school or doing other not fun things during the fall and the winter, you will be able to enjoy consistent updates (I mean, who stays in during the summer?? LOL) without me having to worry about producing something while taking six classes.

And then to make things even better, you'll have two delicious Lucius centic for Christmas! Its win win for you if you think about it.

Thank you all for following and supporting me! I'm so glad the story is enjoyed by all of you!

Much Love

Slytherinjunkie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fury_shashka

hey girl -

just saw your review now - clearly, it had been a while since i had done any kind of updating!

answers:

i pretty much always write ff in canon - so there, snape is dead. also, while i appreciate snape as a wonderfully complex character, i've never been one to be attracted to him. i don't know if i could ever write him as a sexual character... well, maybe. if i had to.

as for the one-shot - how wonderful to be honoured in that way! i am so touched. please, write anything that you fancy. i'm not picky. i just want more l/g fic out there.

can't wait-

- f

• 1 month later...

Hiya everyone!

Long time no see.

Sorry it has been so long in me updating but I have six classes this term and trying to work on three different fics at once has been bananas. Nevertheless, I will try my best to be better at updating for your amusement. And you all will be rewarded in the end anyway because all the fics that I'm working on with eventually end up on here (and trust me fury_shashkas, most of the fics that I'm working on will be Ginny/Lucius :D)

Review Replies

ChaosLady-And the fur is flying! I know I said I like Snape/Hermione but I don't mind that there's not a lot of romance in that department yet. They have a lot of issues to work through before they get to that point. Great chapter!(if short)

Me: Thank you so much for your kind words. And yes the couples will need to work through a lot of things before they can be together in the end. Although, I will promise some good old fashion smut soon. I do so love watching Snape and Hermione fight their attraction before giving in. Its kind of funny. Thanks again and enjoy the next (short again) chapter!

Thanks to everyone who continue to read. To know that people enjoy my stories and ideas really keep me going.\

And now, I'm afraid its time for me to part.

You know the drill (I beg for reviews, most of you ignore my cries and one or two of you will take pity on me and write words of encouragement) LOL

Until the next chapter everyone!

Much Love

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I decided to upload a chapter today cause its my birthday! Yay I'm getting old! lol

I don't have many notes for this chapter. Remus is finally getting his head out of his arse so that's good. And I got a review! It's good to know that the fic you write is enjoyed after all.

I've been very busy and I'm about to get busier with midterms coming up. And since fate has hated me for quite a while, I'm sure I will become overwhelmed and get sick, or start crying. Thankfully I'm going home this weekend for my bday so maybe that will help.

Review Replies

Lady lizzy-I cannot wait for the next chapter! I love your writing. You do a wonderful job of giving us emotion and sexual tension and regular tension. MMMMMMM keep it coming!

Thank you soo much for your review and your compliments. You made me blush! I hope that as soon as bedtime happens again, that sexual tension will spill over and naughty things will happen ;)

Hope I can keep you happy as I write the rest of the fic. Thanks again for reading!

Alright everyone, that's my A/N for the week!

Enjoy!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.