Click Here!

Disclaimer issues (could RogueMudblood please contact me?)

Guest Awakisu

Guest Awakisu

I'm not sure why, but RogueMudblood keeps leaving me reviews saying that my disclaimer is incorrect, which is odd since I'm using the disclaimer that AFF has posted in the forums (the same disclaimer from the link RogueMudblood left for me). The points RogueMudblood says need to be addressed ARE addressed in the disclaimer so I have no clue what the problem is (especially since I'm using AFF's disclaimer) and RogueMudblood's review doesn't provide a reason specific to my case, just a general post about disclaimers. I've even asked for RogueMudblood to contact me in an A/N but haven't gotten any feedback. I think one of my posts might be hidden because it didn't come up when I searched for it. Could RogueMudblood contact me so I can finally find out exactly what the problem is and hopefully fix it?

Pen name: Awakisu

Email: Awakisu@gmail.com

One, AN's are not a means to communicate with moderators. There is a contact page. The review you're left also gives you the e-mail: tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org

Two, it did tell you the element that was missing. The standardized reviews left by moderators on stories will state which element of the disclaimer is missing in parentheses. On this particular item, you are missing "fiction". It's not posted under poetry, but you have the poetry disclaimer.

If this is in fact poetry, and not a drabble, please move it to poetry.

Also, one review does not constitute the several you've indicated; it was only left once, and has since been removed. Disclaimer reviews are only left once per story; if not corrected, then it is hidden. If you have multiple stories that have issues with the disclaimers, then, yes, you will be left a review on each story on which there is an infraction.

I hope this answers your question.

Guest Awakisu

I had no other means to attempt to contact you by. As you were the one who left the review, I searched for a way to contact you. I checked your page and there was no e-mail address listed. Isn't it sensible that we should be able to contact the staff member who initially pointed out the problem to us? That's the impression I was under.

I believe I was originally posting under the poetry category and therefore originally had the poetry disclaimer. I will edit the disclaimer. Thank you for letting me know specifically what the issue was.

Also, I received more than one review from you about a disclaimer, so no, it was not a singular occurrence. I previously received a review for Winter Night under Romance (the review is no longer there because I deleted it) so perhaps you could look at that disclaimer and see whether or not there's a problem?

Thank you.

As I stated above, if you have more than one story with an infraction, you will receive a review for each story that has an issue. That is the only way that we have to let you know that there is a problem with each story.

My archive profile includes a link to my forum profile. If you're a member of the forum, you're always welcome to PM me with an issue or question. Any of the staff are available for that.

It also gives my MSN.

We have no issue with addressing any issues with you directly, but understand that though one moderator may sweep the originals section for TOS violations one week, a different one may do it the next week. So whomever you're leaving an AN for may never see it. That's why we give you the TOS e-mail, and most (if not all) of the staff do have information for contact on our profile pages.

Winter Night's disclaimer is fine.

If you do have a hidden story, you will need to send something to tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org to have it checked though (you indicated in your first post you do have a hidden story).

Although, if it's the first story you were talking about, it shows on your profile page and doesn't show when I search the complete title. If I use the search parameter "wasn*" "Story Title" and check the SQL and click search, then it comes up: It was fun, wasn't it?

The archive search function, as it stands as of this moment, does not have the ability to search for strings of less than four characters. Probably why searching your full title isn't pulling it up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.