1. 1. Do you think this show is:

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Variable
    • Bad
    • Excremental
    • I Have No Opinion
    • SMHB

This seems to be an animated show that has people a lot more polarised than most. I've included moderate options, but I suspect most people would find it either really good or really bad. Obviously, you've got some sexy cartoon characters in there fore people who like that sort of thing (Lois Griffin, come on down!) which might sway some votes...

As for me, I laugh more often than I don't, even in the newest episodes I've seen (which is Season 5 due to my location).

As an additional question without an official poll option, do you think there's any way to write a graphic family guy lemon with Lois and Peter that wouldn't turn out on the niche market size due to Peter's morbid obesity? Could this be why Lois is usually paired with partners who are slightly slimmer?

I only like Stewie and Brian. They're the only reason I watch the show. Frankly, I find Lois irritating, and I was appalled to find out she was raised as an aristocrat when considering her horrid dialect. Don't get me wrong - I've heard that dialect in real life plenty of times and it's never bothered me, but somehow she manages to make it grate on my nerves.

I think it's all too possible to write a graphic Lois/Peter. In fact, their kinkiness is canon and a selling point of the show. Also, IIRC, there was one episode where Lois was fattened up for the purpose of making the sex hotter. Just make sure it's apparent that you're not wanking off to your own writing, and it should be fine.

Guest Big Samurai

I had to pick the good option, though I love the show. My reason is that Family Guy, to me, was a scream during its first run, and, IMO, the episodes that have been on the air since its resurrection have not been quite as good, going for more obvious laughs instead of the prior 'theatre of the absurd'-style lunacy. I can see Fox grooming the show to be a replacement for its major cash cow (The Simpsons), which might mean stretching it out long past the point where it is really and truly funny. That will be a shame if it happens.

Like Eve Knight, I get most of my laughs out of Brian and Stewie (especially Brian), but the other members of the family have their moments. I always get a chuckle out of Chris catching the Twinkie and vowing, "I'm gonna turn you into poo!"

As far as FG lemons go, well, I'm not sure how I'd approach that one. The best way to do one, IMO, would be to try and preserve the spirit of the show by including all of the usual pop culture references and bizarre asides, since, y'know, I can't really see Peter getting his mack on with Lois without getting randomly attacked by a giant chicken.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .:Deathbringer:.

The show is totally awesome. Stewie and Brian are a riot. I have DVR and I get every ep to watch when I get home. American Dad just doesn't have the same appeal and so Family Guy is what I normally watch if I'm not watching CSI or Afro Samurai. XD

• 3 years later...

Its a good show nice for a laugh now and then i mean my fav ppl are stewie and brain something about talking animals and babies just makes me laugh especially when the baby is crazy as hell and the dog is a drunk :lol::)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.