Click Here!

AU SasuNaru fic

Guest Rayli

Guest Rayli

Hope someone can help me find this fic. :D

It's an AU. The setting was at Holloween night, I think. In it, Sasuke's some kind of supernatural creature, and I think he and Itachi were the last of their kind, and that they got separated. It was also mentioned that their kind had been hunted for their eyes. Sasuke went to the human world disguised as a cat, and was found by Naruto. As he got to know Naruto more, Sasuke falls in love. And so, come Holloween night, Naruto goes on a date, and Sasuke does NOT approve. I think Naruto was going out with Sai. So, anyways, as soon as Naruto leaves, Sasuke transforms into a human, it being holloween it was easier for him to do, and follows Naruto, intent on claiming the blond as his. So Sasuke finds Naruto in a club, being molested by Sai, then drags off Naruto home, but not before molesting Naruto in some dark alley, I think. I think Sasuke also bit Naruto at this point, and that his saliva made Naruto horny for him, and that this was in preparation for their mating. Then, Sasuke takes Naruto home, and mates Naruto, hot sex ensues. After the good stuff, some hunter shit came in, trying to kill Sasuke, but was killed instead.

... So, can you help me find this story? Please~?

Hope someone can help me find this fic. :D

It's an AU. The setting was at Holloween night, I think. In it, Sasuke's some kind of supernatural creature, and I think he and Itachi were the last of their kind, and that they got separated. It was also mentioned that their kind had been hunted for their eyes. Sasuke went to the human world disguised as a cat, and was found by Naruto. As he got to know Naruto more, Sasuke falls in love. And so, come Holloween night, Naruto goes on a date, and Sasuke does NOT approve. I think Naruto was going out with Sai. So, anyways, as soon as Naruto leaves, Sasuke transforms into a human, it being holloween it was easier for him to do, and follows Naruto, intent on claiming the blond as his. So Sasuke finds Naruto in a club, being molested by Sai, then drags off Naruto home, but not before molesting Naruto in some dark alley, I think. I think Sasuke also bit Naruto at this point, and that his saliva made Naruto horny for him, and that this was in preparation for their mating. Then, Sasuke takes Naruto home, and mates Naruto, hot sex ensues. After the good stuff, some hunter shit came in, trying to kill Sasuke, but was killed instead.

... So, can you help me find this story? Please~?

I found it! I am super excited because you made me want to read the story again after I read your description. And it was bothering me that I couldn't remember who wrote it. It's called It Happened One Halloween by Daydreamer, link is here: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600101834.'>http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600101834. There is a sequel which is Itachi's story called Can't Fight the Moonlight, http://naruto.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=300101881

Guest Rayli

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!! *is screaming with fucking JOY*

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Thank you thank you thank you YAY~~!!! *happy happy joy joy dance*

I'll be off to read it now, and I'll bookmark it, so I don't go crazy looking for it again! Stupid, damned FF.Net...

Once again, THANK YOU!!! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.