Click Here!

Vamp Harry/Draco fic

Guest Dannii

Guest Dannii

All I can remember about this fic is that Harry dissapeard on the night of voldies death and ended up being adopted in france, he is the beauxbatons champion and meets the potters, sirius and remus and his little sister (or brother?) at hogwarts the potters etc are bodyguards for the malfoys who are vampire ¿royalty? and Draco is Harry's mate, it turns out Harry is an assasin for his adopted father who regularly denies him blood and pushes him to his limits to make him do things.

I think his adopted father is like the french minister of magic or something.

if anyone could tell me the name of this fic I'd be extremely greatfull.

Dannii

Guest Dannii

I also remembered that while staying at Draco's home during christmas I think Harry protects him from some assasins who come though Dracos bedroom window. oh and I read it on FF.net

Please I'm going batty trying to find this fic

Sounds like a Branwen777 fic I read a while back ago. Unfortunately, all her stories were taken down a while back ago. She's putting some of them back up, but I don't know if that one was put back up or not. I'll have to go look...

So, I did find it. I think this is the fic you're looking for. I haven't read the whole thing, so I can't say for certain. The story is also incomplete, I believe. It's called Tears of Blood, by Branwen777, as I said. Posted on her forum, not on aff or fanfiction.net.

http://yaoislashfans...tears-of-blood/

Edited by Shadowed and Shattered

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.