Click Here!

You are poison

You think my writing is stupid, you tell me I should get out more, but when I ask do to something I WANT to do, that gets me out of the house, you say no.

what the hell do you want from me? there is only so much I can take, I want my writing to improve, I want to be able to at least try to get published one day, but being so against it is making me think I should just give up, same when my voice cracks if I've not sang in a while.

last night you said I should play on a game instead of talking to people that are writers, I'm not a big gamer! I play games when I'm feeling stressed, I talk to writers to help me. I talk there as I'm not run out by being different, by being me.

you don't care that my depression is getting worse, you never even thought to read up on it til I totally broke down, and even then you didn't even properly read up on it. you want to help me? yeah, okay, stop acting like a twat and listen to me when I say I want to do something.

just.. please. Let me do something with a published writer doing a course, please.

*hugs her kera-chan* Do I need to come there and kick someone's ass? Or a swift kick to the balls?