Click Here!

Cartoons-Transformers

RogueMudblood

pages 20-16

Crush - squished line: "oh wait, it does sound like you. [line break]If you must know,"

"I'm not sure if [line break]it's because"

"licking every [line break]stripe,"

worord: une Ho Honestly = uneasy. Honestly

tags: Angst, UST

Army of You - review board wordord:

111179 sex be sbe = sex can be

story:

Staeam eam ceded; = Starscream ceded;

screscream = Starscream

Mron ron = Megatron

sycophancy becomou.ou. = sycophancy becomes you.

as you think you " = author error?

nouff uff = no rebuff

ddomidominion = down dominion

your nor nor = your ???, nor

servitnd snd = servant and

tlverlver = to silver

tags: Violence

Nemesis Calling (sorry if I missed something - I don't tend to want to learn Latin while I'm reading about sex)

anticipain - not sure if that's wordord or not

lonong ong = long, long

ing ing him down = ??? him down

tags: Violence, Bond, Abuse

Hot Music - RTE issues; squished lines throughout -looks like "justified" may have been selected here...

...I'm missing a huge block of text, or author thinks that introductions lead directly to fingering.

Right before: "Tra>Tracks only smiled while his free hand moved up"

wordord:

plcablcables = ??? cables

ratherd cod = rather odd

Tra>Tracks = Tracks

shof yof = shaft of

nevuessuessed = never guessed

stronrustrust = strong thrust

Ain't Misbehavin - tags: take out Humil and either M/M or Slash; superfluous.

Eyes Wide Shut - as there is a movie title of the same name, does that need to be disclaimed in any way?

tags: Voy

squished line: "bit ..... [line break] strained?"

Delicate Situation - tags: Bond

Presence - tags: MC (possession)

Dream Man - squished paragraphs:

"Since she..."

"Elita?"

Regrets of the Day - squished paragraphs:

"The long,"

"As gasps"

Innerspace - tags: Voy, Exhib - that M/F needs to come out - there's two Het couples, two be sure, but then this turns into a 3M very quickly.

Teddy Bears Picnic - tags: Solo

Springer's Party - tags: Fingering, Oral

Heaven is on the Top Floor - tags: Fingering, Oral; from what I can tell, should be chapter two of Golden Heat

Command Meetings - tags: SI

still raced, she[line break]had talked

and loved the[line break]power that

and pulled her[line break]closer letting

The True Price of Friendship - tags: NoSex

Gifts - tags: take out "Bi"; needs GB instead, maybe Trans

Abomination - The First - tags: NoSex; can remove "Other"

Just to Pass the Time - tags: Need to take out Xeno - unless we're going to mark all the fics that way, it doesn't make sense. Besides, they're not alien to each other. Need add: Rapefic

TfEC: Cassette - tags: Rapefic, TF (human instead of mechanoid) and can take out BDSM - being in handcuffs while you're raped by a police officer - I don't think it qualifies

how human came to be - ch 7 squishy; bottom of ch 8- he's talking to himself? (see other post on "sammy"); ch 22, ch 23 - squishy

To Protect and Service - tags: Bi needs to come out

Stud should be chapter two of Welcome Home, Noble Voyager

Twisted Affections - do you want to change N/C to Rapefic?

At My Mercy should be chapter three of Welcome Home, Noble Voyager

File Work - squished paragraphs throughout

Scourge Pays - tags: Rapefic

TfEC: Minicons - tags - Minor needs to change to Minor1; needs TF; take out Bi; add Tort (police officer placing his gun within the orifice of a minor child); and I'm not seeing the Incest.

Hidden By Armor - tags: Needs GB

Transformers: The Fallen - tags: needs TF

Conga should be chapters four and five of Welcome Home, Noble Voyager

Twin Ties - tags: Needs GB

Edited by RogueMudblood

Pages 15-11

All The Things She Said - citation needed for the song of same title (t.A.T.u. is group)

Because - citation needed for the song of the same title (the Beatles - not that I had to tell you that)

Beware The Dark - tags: add Rapefic

squished paragraphs:

"The large mech"

"Moans of desire"

Defiant - tags: add Rapefic, Abuse; remove Bond - I don't think an unwilling prisoner, even though bound, is what was intended by that tag.

He Bangs - citation needed for "She Bangs", Ricky Martin; and appears to have open < i > tag after last stanza.

Testing The Loyal - tags: Abuse - I think it will cover it on it's own, but S&M might fit too.

Never Underestimate - user error? "The kiss" ... "overload haze." should all be one paragraph

Against The Wall - should be ch 2 of Office Antics

Discovery Channel should be ch 2 of On Call

Trade Secrets - might need a disclaim for X-Men and S.H.I.E.L.D. - XO fic, and the characters from both are referenced, but don't particularly make appearances

Worship Thy Master - disclaimer: profit

Worship Thy Master Part 2 - obviously ch 2 of Worship Thy Master; also disclaimer: profit

Rehabilitation - squishy & RTE

Holofun - char disclaim

Promise Not to Tell - not sure about disclaimer since calls Transformers a "genre"

Obsession - not HJ, anal Fingering

Life - ch 1, 3 stretchy

Without You - citation needed for "A Stranger" by A Perfect Circle - all 3 chapters

tags: Trans and Xeno can come out, OC can come out (it's already in the summary), Beast can come out

Sorry, Hotshot - take out Shouta - it doesn't apply.; Minor1 definitely applies, Bond, Rapefic

Five Phases of Torture - tags: it doesn't have ANY; it needs Rapefic, Tort, Anal, Fisting, MC; I'd consider Xeno, because there's human-to-mech sex... the humans are raping the mech.

Frozen Heat - disclaimer: profit; citations (they're in the disclaimer instead of the story)

Romp - RTE; squishy - chapter two of 600045554

Hunt - RTE; squishy - chapter three of 600045554

Optimus Prime's Hobby - RTE; squishy; tags: remove "Other"

Only Mostly Dead - RTE; squishy

Edited by RogueMudblood

Pages 10 -6

Negotiation - tags: add CBT

Shadows of Tomorrow - the only tags in the summary are M/F and OC - OC needs to be SI; thinking we need Violence

The Choices We Make - citation needed: ch1- "If Everyone Cared", Nickleback; ch 2- "Pain", Three Days Grace; ch3- "You and Me", Lifehouse; tags: needs Rapefic, Tort, Violence

The Best Medicine - squished line: "made of [line break] cheddar"

Energon Soup for the Horny Spark - waaaay overtagged; what's needed: Minor2, Oral (slightly ambiguous since it's mech sex) - if the author ever comes back and writes more, then more tags can be added.

Electric Boogaloo - needs to disclaim Pokemon. (No, I'm not joking); RTE; squishy ... do we have a tag for squirreling?

Silent Love - invalid disclaimer

At First Glance - tags: Angst

Poison - don't think Dom and D/s are both needed; add Abuse

Pure Domination - disclaimer: fandom

Prisoner of Desire - tags: Rapefic, Rim needed

Night of the Beast - disclaimer needs fixed: double negative on ownership; X-Men needs to be disclaimed

tags: not seeing BDSM- Bond, yes, and I'd concede D/s, but not seeing S&M; ... how do you tag human/mech sex? Beast? Xeno?

Face Thy Fears - needs a Rapefic tag

Finding the Good Within - needs a Rapefic tag

I Think Not. - needs Rapefic tag

Matter of Pride - tags: Nec, Rapefic, Abuse, Violence

Dark Obsession - overtagged: right now, AU and WIP are the only things that apply

Distance - RTE; squishy; ch 4 of 600045554

Get Off - citation needed: "I Get Off", Halestorm

Autobots in Jail - tags needed: Rapefic, MC

What Tomorrow Holds - user error: chapter 12 belongs between chapters 7 and 8 per AN. Don't know if, since it's going to have to be moved anyway, you want to fix it

Toys and Tricks - RTE; squishy; ch 5 of 600045554

Edited by RogueMudblood

Pages 5 - 1

Hit and Run Too - should be ch 2 of Hit and Run

Title: The Error of Your Ways - needs a rapefic tag

Twisted Glass - disclaimer: profit

Better Halves - citation for the universal Transfomers greeting

The Game - needs Rapefic tag

Megatron's New Pet - BDSM tag needs removed; the relationship isn't there - there's Bond and D/s and NonCon to be sure, but nothing of that type of relationship; add Slavery

Forbidden Knowledge - character disclaim

Watch Me - take out Oneshot (it's 3 chapters); add Abuse, Slavery

Collections, ch 27 - disclaim Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for char used

The Game - add Abuse, D/s, Slavery ... not exactly non-con, but you can definitely tell that there is questionable consent after the sex starts. Unlike the usual "dubcon" fic, which starts out with heavy "convincing" in the sex scenes, this has Starscream saying e wants rough sex, then changing his mind once he's being given the rough sex and not voicing his displeasure. Not sure how that should be tagged.

You Belong to Me - BDSM needs to come out - doesn't fit the relationship; seeming duplicated tags: COMPLETE, Oneshot; D/s, M/s; not sure SH fits when it's a Rapefic. Can remove Yaoi / M/M

Attraction - also marked both complete and oneshot

Nevermore - remove BDSM - no elements of that relationship present - this is Rapefic, Slavery, Abuse, Violence, Minor1, MPreg, Tort, H/C.

ch 10, 11 - stretchy

ch 14 - possibly needs citation for story scenes from episode "Megatron Rising" and "Megatron Rising part 2" - I say this because author says "skipped a few scenes" from the second of these episodes. (which is obvious as there is no continuity in the story telling, and I was going to ask you to check for a glitch, but it appears was intentional bad writing)

ch 20 - stretchy

Fourth Set off Wings - tags: add Rapefic

Exciting Catch - need take out Oneshot (it's 8 chapters); take out BDSM; add Bond

'Friendly' Persuasion - need take out BDSM

Opening Maneuvers - ch1, 3 - 7 RTE, squishy

Always With You - reckon you can take the bit about the title search out of the summary; ch 3 seems to have an open <i> tag.

Mech Enough - disclaimer wording a little iffy on fandom

Traitor - ch1, stretchy; needs tags: Rapefic, Violence, Angst, Anal, Slavery

Injustice for All - add tags: B-Mod or GB, Toys

Worship Thy Master Part 3 - should be ch 3 of 600045450; citation needed: "I Know a Song (That Gets on Everybody's Nerves)" -Seamus Kennedy

Surprise... In more ways then one - disclaimer missing the word "not"; says "I do own"; needs tags: MPreg, Angst, Anal

Odd Couple - RTE, squishy 1-9, 11-12

Therapy - need tag: Angst, M/s. I'm inclined to go with N/C since we don't have a DubCon tag

Protectors - remove BDSM, Fist; add Slavery, Bigotry, Oral, D/A, UST, Anal

Becoming Mama Bear - still unsure how SH fits with Rape. It does have N/C, but you might want to change that to Rapefic so there is no confusion. Needs Fist, DP, MC

Odd Moments - RTE, squishy 1-5; disclaimer says TFA - need to just say Transformers since this appears to be XO with G1

Triviality - ch 3 stretchy

Edited by RogueMudblood

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.