Click Here!

Hermione/Theo Nott ending up Hermione/Snape

Guest Sabrina

Guest Sabrina

I am hoping that someone can help me find a story that seems to have disappeared. It was a marriage law fic that started out with Hermione deciding to marry Theo Nott, actually marrying him and then falling in love with Snape. Snape also affected by the law ends up marrying Theo's mother? I don't quite remember. A identifying factor in this story is that the rings Hermione and Theo exchanged would burn and hurt if either of them was unfaithful. One of the things that brought Hermione and Severus together was that Theo went on a trip to the mainland and was screwing around. Hermione's ring was burning and Severus helped her.

Does anyone know where I could find this fic? What the title is even? I know there was a spin-off one shot that described Theo's experience when Hermione finally decided to do something about her attraction to Snape...

Thanks in advance!

Sabrina

from here:

http://community.liv...rmy/156660.html

dot.gif

userinfo.gif?v=1little_beloved

2011-01-13 03:36 pm UTC (link)Dear people,

It has been brought to my attention that you are distributing copies of my story, Denial.

I removed my stories for very good reasons.

I have been writing original fiction for two years, and have signed with a top London literary agent. At her advice, I pulled my stories from the web, at least for the moment.

While I am very flattered that so many people enjoyed my story, it really is my property, and I would be very grateful if you did not distribute it. Having a copy for your own personal use is fine, but my agent will be pretty angry if she finds out my work is being distributed against my wishes.

I would be very grateful if you could all keep the copies you have to yourselves and NOT distribute it any further.

With thanks and best wishes,

LB

Sorry :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.