Click Here!

Wisconsin hunter bags deer with 7 legs

Guest echtrae

Guest echtrae
Rick Lisko hunts deer with a bow but got his most unusual one driving his truck down his mile-long driveway. The young buck had nub antlers — and seven legs. Lisko said it also had both male and female reproductive organs. "It was definitely a freak of nature," Lisko said. "I guess it's a real rarity."

It makes one wonder what is in the environment there. think.gif

"And by the way, I did eat it," Lisko said. "It was tasty."

I think I would have passed on eating any of that venison. sick.gif

Wisconsin hunter bags deer with 7 legs

Provided that everyone actually likes the taste of turkey leg. Most people I know don't like the taste and prefer the turkey breast.

Either Lisko is idiotic, or the society he handed the deer over to is idiotic. Bad enough he ate the freak deer. What I'm wondering is why the deer wasn't kept alive/preserved for examination like the majority of anomalous creatures found in nature, like that hermaphroditic crab which was half-blue, half-green. The fisherman handed it over to some ecological society and it was kept alive so that a bunch of marine biologists could study it carefully.

Then again, the fisherman was in south-east Asia, not the American midwest. That might have been part of the difference. The other part of the difference is that whatever mutated the deer affected the humans as well so that they're more stupid than average. In which case, it doesn't matter if Lisko ate the deer, does it?