Click Here!

ninja kittens! and cursed seal sex!

Guest foxandfriend

Guest foxandfriend

I am looking for two different fanfics that I read forever ago and would appreciate any help I can get. I am almost positive they are both on AFF the first one for certain.

In the first fic Naruto and Sasuke are fighting/ sparring and arguing and they end up with naruto pinning Sasuke and making out he sucks/ licks sasuke's curse seal until sasuke cums and this is followed by sasuke doing the same to naruto's seal and then giving Naruto a BJ the fic ends with naruto saying something about how he only had to give sasuke a hickey and sasuke had to give him a BJ to get him to cum and laughing. which of course starts a fight. the last line is something about how like everthing between them it started and ended with a fight/ argument. it is very hot and very sexy! it is complete and a one shot.

the second I don't remeber as well but in it sasuke, neji, and i believe hinata are turned into kittens/ cats and are found by naruto who takes the home to his apartment and the discover he is far more intelligent then previously believed. I wish I remembered more but I am fairly sure it was not completed although it could have been in the mean time. If you remember this fic and don't remember the title but have more info that would be helpful also!

Any help at all in figuring out which fics these are and links if at all possible would be super great!!

Thanks in advance for taking some time to look at my post and any help you can give with these fics!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.