Click Here!

board

Bookworm51485 2008-05-20 id # 3000095807

Love this story, so glad to see an update after so long. I was wondering if another was coming. I love the two main characters in this. They just seem to fit together so well and it's not just the sex. It's nice. I can't wait until Max completely, or at least mostly, learns the language. And I can't think of much more. Gotta go get ready to go to class. Thrilled. I did have one question, might get shot down flat and bitched out (not saying that you'd be inclined to do it but it has happened so you never know), but I just really wanted to ask. Is there any chance of this story becoming an mpreg? Some affect of mating with a human and a mix with the nanites that they didn't know about.

Bookworm51485 2008-05-20 id # 3000095808

You know I just realized I already asked. Shows you how good my memory is. I don't remember about an answer though and I have no idea which chap that was a review for so I could go back and look to see what the response was, if there was one.

Bookworm51485 2008-05-20 id # 3000095809

Sorry, email for answer (forgot aff.net doesn't display them): Joyful51485@hotmail.com

• 1 year later...