Click Here!

Sex Moves

Guest Adara

I am reminded of a real mainstay of mine with most of my erotica: Talking during sex. Not even really dirty talk, either (though these days with a certain red-head as a muse, it does tend to get kinda graphic). It's just this really odd thing. Just another way that I express my characters, i suppose. Anyway, I always have so much fun with the dialogue in those scenes.

I am reminded of a real mainstay of mine with most of my erotica: Talking during sex.  Not even really dirty talk, either (though these days with a certain red-head as a muse, it does tend to get kinda graphic).  It's just this really odd thing.  Just another way that I express my characters, i suppose.  Anyway, I always have so much fun with the dialogue in those scenes.

Agreed, for me the scene is far more believable and exciting if the characters remain as in character as possible and also interact with each of verbally - depending on the source material there is scope for endless possibilities, though I mainly using talking for the humour value.

My fave part overall though is still the buildup, setting the scene and tone, and getting the characters ready to come together in whatever union I have in mind at that time. The foreplay & teasing is great too, particularly if its linked with particular fetishes. Alas, when it gets to the actually penetration scene my interest begins to wane.

EDIT: Well done to whoever spotted my *cough*deliberate mistake*cough* in the above post and "titled" it! tongue.gif Just keeping you on your toes!

• 2 months later...
Guest laurenloogie

Well, as is pretty obvious from the sadistic stories I write, I enjoy writing torture and bondage scenes far more than straight-up candle-lit fluff. Why this is, I don't know... it has no link whatsoever to my real sex life which is... um... normal, I guess. I suppose it's just more interesting to write. This isn't to say i don't have a *little* part of me that's sadistic... or whatever.

As far as penetration, I do get a little nervous when I'm writing *that* part of it. For me, it's all about choosing just the right words so as not to make either it too descriptive or not dirty enough. It's a fine line.

And dialogue? Love it. Infact, I have a difficult time writing a scene without it. It ads an erotic flare to a text that description alone just can't match up to.

So yeah. Bondage and torture. It never gets tired.

Guest CaptainShounen

I'm actually in the same boat as a lot of you guys here: the sex doesn't make up the majority of what I'm writing, which is focused more on the foreplay and character interaction, at least in stories that aren't PWP tongue.gif. I'm mostly writing stories involving domination, humiliation, and bondage, and the stories tend to focus more on the process of the domination and submission; I find a good, sexy story far more interesting and enjoyable when I love/hate the villain, and while paragraphs of him/her hammering away at the victim are fine and good, its far more enjoyable to read the dominant humiliating and manipulating the submissive before it starts sliding in.

In a story I'm writing now, most of it is focused on creating the characters and their situation; a big part of it covers the heroines being captured, humiliated, and tormented by the big villain; while there's going to be sex in it, much of the tale involves the villain generally being a giant dick and breaking his captives' wills. Its actually a bit more fun to write than the sex parts, which I will admit are going to be relatively short, as I'm not that good at writing them yet - but the rest of the story is tongue.gif

Yay for foreplay and dastardly villains! tongue.gif

Guest Pink Lace

I do my best to be versatile. Out of my four lemons, two are hardcore graphic rape, one is simple masturbation, the last is straightforward sex between two consenting adults (vanilla).

I get more turned on by the graphic stories but I feel it is boring to have just ONE type.

For me the most important thing is the pacing - PWPs get this wrong a lot. I mean when it's 3 paragraphs of stripping, fondling and then pumping. Wham bang thank you ma'am is just not fun. If it's just one scene of sex, that is fine with me but it can't be rushed like that. Readers like to know how the characters feel and what they are thinking rather than just descriptions of which bit of flesh goes where. In other words, sex is more than mechanics!