Click Here!

Snape makes a special potion for Harry

Shadowed and Shattered

I can't remember much about the story. I just remember that Harry was allergic to one of the ingredients in the Dreamless Sleep (or something like it, I'm not completely positive, but I think that's it) potion, and couldn't take it. Snape surprises him one night (I think the scene takes place during the night) but offering him a new experimental form of it, that doesn't have the ingredient he's allergic to in it. Harry is surprised he even remembers, I think.

I think the story had a Harry/Snape pairing as well, not sure about that though.

Help, please?

• 2 weeks later...

I know the feeling, I assure you. This story has been haunting my brain for some time...

As for remembering more... not really, unfortunately. I think Harry has a crush on (or is in love with) Snape already, and that only exacerbates things? I don't know for sure though...

Gah! I can't remember anything else! And I know, if and when I find the story, as soon as I read more of it, I'll remember all kinds of stuff that happens afterwards, but not until a few other pieces fall into place. Stupid uncooperative brain.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.