Click Here!

Spray-on condoms

EveKnight75

Sex Educators Plan Spray-On Condom

Apparently, they want to create the ultimate one-size-fits-all condom. Just stick your penis in a can, press the button, and presto! Your penis is coated in a rubber condom and you're all ready to go. It's 100% effective and so much easier than the condoms we have on the market right now.

I have only this to say to Jan Vinzenz Krause: Mein Gott, Mann! Was in aller Welt dachten Sie?

Guest Helluin

I just heard that on the radio, and my first thought was, "I bet many people will find the spray-on a fun new sort of foreplay!"

I didn't realize it involved sticking in a can, though. I was thinking more of an airbrush applicator...

Guest Big Samurai

All I can say is that I hope they make damn sure those things aren't error-prone before hitting the market. If private parts are going into a can, they'd better come out intact!

Guest echtrae

I would think the airbrush applicator would likely miss spots. unsure.gif

It must be some special kind of rubber though, considering the melting point of most rubber-type materials would seriously scald such sensitive skin. blink.gif

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
Imagine the terroism potential, if the factory was spiked so every 1000th can had a blade inside.

blink.gif

...I'm not even a guy and that made me flinch...

I would think the airbrush applicator would likely miss spots. unsure.gif

Actually, someone marketed a paint-on condom about 5 years ago or so... failed miserably, of course. It took quite a while to dry, and the guy would lose his erection by then. I think that may be the same problem here.

• 3 weeks later...