Click Here!

Looking for a Yaoi KH story

Guest Qwerty1301

Guest Qwerty1301

As the title of this topic states, I'm looking for a KH story that use to be under the Yaoi section. From I remember of the story it is about Xemnas teaching Saix about the various thing involving passion and intimacy. For a more detailed description read on.

From what I can remember Saix started off wanting to know what a kiss was and ban asking some of the Org XIII members what it was with some such as Axel and Xigbar attempting to fool Saix whilst others like Demyx An Luxford explained it normally or cricket respectively. After that Saix went to ask Xemnas which lead to Xemnas finding out that despite being a berserker and an intimidating warrior, Saix was rather naive of that aspect due to being rather dutiful to the completion of Kingdom Hearts. Thus lead to three chapters on Xemnas teaching Saix on how to kiss, perform foreplay and have sex.

That's pretty much it. I'll appreciate it of I could get the link to he author's page or to the story.

Thank you very much.

Qwerty1301

P.S: I think the story might have been called Lesson/s in Passion or Kissing. I'm not sure and I can't seem to find it anywhere on this site even with the search engine

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.