Click Here!

SasuNaru Hybrid Story

blugirlami21

I am looking for a I think SasuNaru story about hybrids. Iruka found Naruto a fox hybrid and hoped to keep him but he was reported to the government and forced to put Naruto into a school? for hybrids. Once there Naruto immediately catches the eye of Sasuke a cat hybrid and Sasuke blackmails Naruto into being his mate. Naruto also catches the eye of Jiraiya and is trained to be a fighter much to Sasuke's dismay since his brother died in the ring when he was younger. The whole cast is at the school and Iruka and Kakashi develop a relationship as well. I seem to remember the word baby being in the title but my searching has come up empty. If anyone remembers this story and can tell me what it is I will be super grateful.

Also there is a story where Naruto is a hooker and Sasuke is one of his clients. He services Sasuke because he wants to I believe. Before too long Sasuke's father finds out and sends Sasuke to military school and Sasuke and Naruto lose touch. They eventually meet again years later and find out that they had known each other when they were children. There is a sub plot with Itachi and Deidara if that helps.

Edited by blugirlami21

• 5 months later...

The first one is called 'Baby It's You', But I can't find it, which sucks because it was an awsome fic.

Thank you! That's what I thought as well but since I couldn't find it I thought I was mistaken. It is too bad because I really enjoyed that fic as well. Thanks for your help!

Edited by blugirlami21

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.