Click Here!

Forgot name of yaoi-m/m story

Guest Moose

ok this might be vague but the story i'm looking for is about -

an orphan (i don't remember his name so ill call him AA) who ran away from his foster home when h was harassed by the family's older boy. he fell in with a woman who convinced him to get an education and he now works part time at her free clinic. while there one day he meets an abused boy and takes him home. the boy who slowly recovers tries to make AA become more dom to suite the boys need to be a sub.while searching for help with the issue AA stumbles upon a website his father (who AA never knew)owns and his father recognized his sons name and goes to find his son. his father arrives to find the boy home alone turns out that in the "mystical kingdom" there all actually from he boy and the father are soul mates. a lot happens and there all forced to flea to the mystic kingdom where AA also has a soul mate whose actually the king

ok i could go on but if no one recognizes it with this i'm quite sure going on wont help. anyway if you recoize the story pleases tell me its title i really want to finish the story!!!!! PLZ & TY!

Guest Antaris

ok this might be vague but the story i'm looking for is about -

an orphan (i don't remember his name so ill call him AA) who ran away from his foster home when h was harassed by the family's older boy. he fell in with a woman who convinced him to get an education and he now works part time at her free clinic. while there one day he meets an abused boy and takes him home. the boy who slowly recovers tries to make AA become more dom to suite the boys need to be a sub.while searching for help with the issue AA stumbles upon a website his father (who AA never knew)owns and his father recognized his sons name and goes to find his son. his father arrives to find the boy home alone turns out that in the "mystical kingdom" there all actually from he boy and the father are soul mates. a lot happens and there all forced to flea to the mystic kingdom where AA also has a soul mate whose actually the king

ok i could go on but if no one recognizes it with this i'm quite sure going on wont help. anyway if you recoize the story pleases tell me its title i really want to finish the story!!!!! PLZ & TY!

Sounds like Aurora's Consort by pesterme2

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099932

Antaris

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.