Click Here!

Deleted story about mental hospital patients M/M

Guest savannah

Guest savannah

There was a story on here that I LOVED and it was deleted... It went like this:

A teenage sociopath killed his family. He was a very talented pianist and pushed to success by his parents... he ended up going to a mental institution and there was a cruel/heartless sociopath there who taunts the other patients, one of whom killed his father after he'd been molested by him. The two sociopath boys are drawn to each other; the pianist keeps staring at the other boy's hands because they are beautiful. There are scenes in group therapy and the pianist talking to his therapist. His roommate is this crazy old man that mutters a lot.

This story was so good! It was only a few chapters and I think it was up for just a few weeks this year and the author took it down. Any help is very appreciated.

I know exactly the story you're talking about! Unfortunately, I don't remember the name. I didn't even know the author deleted it; I just thought she was taking her time updating it. It's a great story. The main kid, with the old roommate, he has a brother, right? The brother comes to visit him and brings him this care package, filled with stuff the kid asked for. The parents sent him there b/c he set the house on fire, or some shit like that. It was a great story; I'm sorry it's been deleted.

Sorry I couldn't help you.

Guest savannah

i know which story you're talking about and it's a different one. i remember that scene with the care package, and don't the brothers have an incestuous relationship?

in mine, the pianist boy killed his parents and his sister, i'm pretty sure he stabbed them to death. i think he was deemed incompetent to stand trial and that's why he was shipped off to the mental hospital.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.