Click Here!

Heero/Wufei Slash

Guest Blackcat16

Guest Blackcat16

Hello! I'm looking for a Heero/Wufei Story. The last time I read it, it was on the Goddess of the Temple site which was shut down. It was an AU fic where Wufei parents died and he was shuffled from home to home until he finally lived with his Aunt and he went to a new school. The whole gang wen to the school and everyone was paired up (can't remember all the pairings but mainly 1x5) and heero never dated but Releena had it in her mind her and Heero went together but Heero could stand her. Another guy asks Wufei on a date to the movies and they go and see Heero and the gang there. Wufei hates the movie he saw with the other bot and Heero threatens the other boy and tells him to leave Wufei alone. Later Heero and Wufei are studying in the library and get it on. It was an oneshot. Hopefully someone out there has read this too and might know where else to find it because I don't know where else to find it nor do I know the authors name. Thanks for your help

Guest LoveMeChan

Hello! I'm looking for a Heero/Wufei Story. The last time I read it, it was on the Goddess of the Temple site which was shut down. It was an AU fic where Wufei parents died and he was shuffled from home to home until he finally lived with his Aunt and he went to a new school. The whole gang wen to the school and everyone was paired up (can't remember all the pairings but mainly 1x5) and heero never dated but Releena had it in her mind her and Heero went together but Heero could stand her. Another guy asks Wufei on a date to the movies and they go and see Heero and the gang there. Wufei hates the movie he saw with the other bot and Heero threatens the other boy and tells him to leave Wufei alone. Later Heero and Wufei are studying in the library and get it on. It was an oneshot. Hopefully someone out there has read this too and might know where else to find it because I don't know where else to find it nor do I know the authors name. Thanks for your help

That Mine! writer is Elfnight or LittleMouse... same person this is link to her livejournal

http://elfnight.livejournal.com/146036.html

It should be there then it's in her other site:

http://www.gundam-wing-fanfiction.net/

just write in search thing littlemouse and you find all her stories:)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.