Click Here!

Still searching *Naruto Deflection fanfictions*

lokivsanubis

• I have been searching now for a while on just about any site for fanfictions where Naruto abandons Konoha. if you can think of any do drop me a line. I'm searching for one in particular that is displayed below. I do perfer it to be yaoi if possible though. This is the one i'm currently looking for and hae been searching for since February. Someone please help T^T
  • Here's what i remember.
    It starts out with a group of shinobu i don't remember who but i know Sakura and Sasuke are there and they're going to a sound base that many ANBU have been killed at only to find an older, wiser, colder and stronger naruto. He smiles at them and is wearing a sound head band. I believe he attacks the group which leads to a stand off between Sakura, Tsunade's slug, Sasuke on a wolf i believe and Naruto on Manda. I don't remember how it ends but i believe naruto was raped or something in Konoha and out of fear and humiliation left the village only to be picked up by Orochimaru who 'raised' him from there. Orochimaru had lost Sasuke at that point back to Konoha. I believe in tis fanfic Orochimaru lets Naruto top him in exchange for Naruto's power.
    Please someone help me find this fanfic. I'm dying to read it again.Any fanfictions you can think of will also help. I have read Crimson Angel. Thank you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.