Click Here!

Searching for SS/HG

Guest jclark

Hello Everyone, I was so pleased to get help first time I posted here that I thought I would ask again since I am at a loss as to where to find the two stories I am looking for.

The first:

Hermione and Severus are driving in car that breaks down and is then struck by lightening in the middle of a bad storm. They find “help” at an old man’s house who ultimately so psycho and tries to kill Hermione. The old man kidnaps young women and sucks out the soul or life energy so that he can live unnaturally long; his former victim still lives with him and he passes her off as his mother. Severus saves her and they later start a relationship after a charmed tea kettle whistles a song that lets her know how he truly feels about her. I forgot to mention that Hermione is a vet who rarely takes cash payment for her services and Severus lives in her shed and assists her because he cannot find any other employment.

The second:

I am pretty sure it starts with Severus being ordered to rape Hermione and him giving her various potions with her constant that allow her to be bound to him in some way. I am for sure that as a result of being bound they start a graphic, sexual relationship and create a number of new potions as a result. Severus and Hermione are forced to end their bond by Albus which causes them tremendous discomfort. Albus goes somewhere in Asia and meets with a couple that have a similar bond to that of Hermione and Severus; as a result Albus must give up all sweets as a punishment for his interference in their relationship. In addition there is a significant OC, the new DADA teacher. This teacher has long, blond hair and ultimately starts a relationship with Lupin. There is a funny scene where Severus uses poly-juice potion to turn in this teacher and attend a slumber party in the Gryffindor girl’s dorm.

If anyone has any ideas on where I can find these stories I would really appreciate it; it would be like a Christmas present! Thanks-j

The second one is by lady of the masque at the restricted section site... I can't remember the name for sure BUT I think it's called for someone special... Sorry I don't have a link...

The second one is by lady of the masque at the restricted section site... I can't remember the name for sure BUT I think it's called for someone special... Sorry I don't have a link...

Thanks I found the second one!!!!!!

I'm searching for a fanfic where Hermione goes to Diagon Alley in disguise to steal a wand for Harry since his broke in Bagshot's house. She meets Severus and they sleep together then before she leaves she steals his wand for Harry. I think she gets pregnant in the end or something. I remember reading it on LiveJournal but am not sure where it was since I have read too many fanfics.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.