Click Here!

sasuke/naruto undercover cops at gay resort

Guest Mindless

Guest Mindless

can someone please help me find this story or let me know if it's no longer on AFF.

in the story naruto and sasuke are cops/detectives and are sent on an undercover mission by tsunade to a gay resort owned by orochimaru. they are there to gather information and proof on orochimaru's criminal activity. at the resort only (dominant/submissive??) gay couple's are allowed. sasuke's undercover as the rich dominant partner and naruto's acting as the submissive partner. In the story line both of them are supposed to be straigt, but sasuke might have some feelings for Naruto..... please help!!

Guest Narufairy86

I think that story got banned or something...I think it was because the author copied the story or something... I believe it was called "The Assignment" maybe if that is what you were looking for...if it wasn't then sry! :(

Guest Mindless

Hey Narufairy86 =) thank you for replying...yes i think it was called the the assignment.. too bad that it was copied from somewhere else...thanks again I was going crazy looking for it...marry x-mas =)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.