Click Here!

Cloud...?

ZombieDuke

*giggles* Holy shit, I just remembered where I know Steve Burton from! That guy used to be on General Hospital. Too surreal. He's much more suited to V.A. work and quite suited to Cloud, as his acting is a bit wooden and Cloud is...Well, emotionally stunted in a way.

LOL! I know when I first heard Cloud's english voice I was like: "huh? where have I heard that voice before?". Sadly, I now have this mental image of Cloud running around the world of General Hospital! laugh.gif (wait! you mean he left GH?).

Guest Big Samurai

I can confirm that Steve Burton is still playing Jason on General Hospital, and there is no sign of him going anywhere in the near future.

cool.gif

And I agree that his voice suits Cloud very well.

I can confirm that Steve Burton is still playing Jason on General Hospital, and there is no sign of him going anywhere in the near future.

cool.gif

And I agree that his voice suits Cloud very well.

Really? Geez, I haven't watched GH in years, not since I left home. Someone should tell him to ditch the soaps for full-time voice acting. laugh.gif He might be a one noter, but then...a lot of voice actors have a comfy niche going.

Really? My god, I watched the series in the early 90's and he's STILL on the same show!? ...Hasn't his clone shown up yet? laugh.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.