Click Here!

lots of letters and gifts for HP

Guest Dannii

I read a fic on ff.net around a year or two ago and stupidly I forgot to add it to my fave's adn I can't remember the name, this is what I remember of the plot:

Harry gets loads of letters adn gifts after coming into a magical creature imheritance and finding some long lostgrandfather or uncle.

he needs toget a mate (females need not apply) adn so hundreds of people send him letters and gifts...etc.

Harry gives the quibbler interviews every now and then with more information about his race and himself (definatly not veela or vampire)

Dumbledore isn't liking Harry's new found independance or the fact that he will have a mate out of his control so he makes all the eligible male OOTP members apply to bne Harrys mate too.

and there is something about an old prophecy concerning harrys first born child or something.please help, it's driving me CRAZY

I read a fic on ff.net around a year or two ago and stupidly I forgot to add it to my fave's adn I can't remember the name, this is what I remember of the plot:

Harry gets loads of letters adn gifts after coming into a magical creature imheritance and finding some long lostgrandfather or uncle.

he needs toget a mate (females need not apply) adn so hundreds of people send him letters and gifts...etc.

Harry gives the quibbler interviews every now and then with more information about his race and himself (definatly not veela or vampire)

Dumbledore isn't liking Harry's new found independance or the fact that he will have a mate out of his control so he makes all the eligible male OOTP members apply to bne Harrys mate too.

and there is something about an old prophecy concerning harrys first born child or something.please help, it's driving me CRAZY

That would be Desperate Measures by VVC

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4228464/1/Desperate_Measures

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.