Click Here!

Review Replies for AFF Prompt - Turkey

Shadowknight12

Asexual Biped: Why thank you! That's awesome to hear, it was really hard for me to stay within the word limit to capture both things.

Fairy Slayer: Heh, that's the point of the story, a different take on your typical D/s relationship. A very dark, unhappy one. And yes, you've absolutely nailed it! She enjoys it far more because he can't leave (that poor ailing mother of his...), and gloats about it often. I'm kind of attached to these two, so I might do them again, just to explore a new side of their relationship.

Mwahahahah, you're observant. ;)

kisamiko: Excellent! I'm glad you feel that way, that's the exact reaction I was aiming for! You've made me awfully pleased.

Apollo: Heheheh, why am I not surprised in the least? All I was missing was a kilt and a leaf-blower! :D But thank you, she really is one naughty Mistress...

DemonGoddess: Yes, yes she is! She's meaner than a demon cat, I tell you! Thanks!

JayDee:Yes, indeed she is! I think she's the villain I've written that's roused the most visceral responses to date, hah! :D Thank you, I'm glad I could convey the fact that he's so scared shitless of her, he's already quaking in his boots before she even appears. And yeah, poor Hayden's had to push his pain threshold to the MAX to keep that job. The things we do for the people that birthed us into this awful world, huh? :D

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.