Click Here!

Orligasm

Nanaea

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

...Am I the only female on the face of the planet that doesn't go totally "goo-goo ga-ga" over some actor or other? Given, I think Orlando Bloom is hot, but I don't start SQUEEING over him... jeeze...

At the same time, I don't really go head over heels over just about anyone on sight. Might be just me.

This, of course, is not a stab at anyone that DOES go crazy over stars, it's just an observation.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
I've never really gone squeeing fangirl over anyone, so you're not alone Pixagi. I just thought the term was amusing. wink.gif

Which, of course, it is. Of course, my favorite "Gasm" was the Riddler's "Joygasm" in one of the Batman movies ^__^

Ewww!!! I must be frigid, because I've never had one of those. He just does NOT do it for me. Now a Viggo-gasm, on the other hand... wink.gif

totally agree there. sorcerer.gif

I think Orlando's hot, but I won't go all screaming fangirl over the guy. But speaking of Troy, do any of you remember Achilles' right hand man? Wow..that sounds...err...nevermind! Lol, but if you do remember, THAT actor has GREAT eyes. I was drooling over him more than any of the bigger actors. Including Pitt.

Edit: I found a picture. I also found out his name. Vincent Regan. Check his peepers out. *squeel* Always been a sucker for great eyes on a man...*drools*

VincentRegan.jpg